Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is the pseudo-intellectual n00b you refer to?
It appears to me that your back and forth bantering is an epistemological interplay of reciprocal negotiations beyond what is typically manifest or avowed.

IMG_1471.jpg

Biggly

It appears to me that your back and forth bantering is an epistemological interplay of reciprocal negotiations beyond what is typically manifest or avowed.

Not you. Your multisyllabic dribble doesn’t even rise to the level. Try including a few gratuitous “Belicheats” and “Tom Brady sucks” next time.

Interesting. Would you conclude that the amygdala is developed? I have seen one of them express optimism.

Interesting. Would you conclude that the amygdala is developed? I have seen one of them express optimism.

I would think not.
Considering those who think the hippocampus is a large area of land surrounding an institution of higher learning.

Last edited:
they got off pretty easy facing the weakest AFC Champ in modern history...but I think it's pretty cool they got a championship.

Would’ve been nice to play a solid team like...Jacksonville? The AFC sucks. The real Super Bowl was against Minnesota and that was easy. And with half the eagles stars injured. No reason the eagles don’t win the next 4/6 Super Bowls to be honest.

Got this from a friend for my bday. We can’t find anything on the internet on it. Have you guys ever seen anything like this? Supposedly it came from Halas Hall through an old equipment guy?!? The case has a gold embossed nfl logo. I miss DaBears of old.

IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg

It's time all acknowledge that the reason the New England Patriots did not win the Super Bowl was because their most important player was in rehab.

But he will be back...

Back