Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! "A-ron In Football Hell".
That would be fun to watch, but, no surprise, the league has already given a pass to the Packers.
So, he's stuck in Green Bay for the foreseeable future...

Saw this today and was not surprised in any way at all: Patriots now have 29 scoring drives on the season in which a penalty has given them an extra first down. Leads the NFL

Saw this today and was not surprised in any way at all: Patriots now have 29 scoring drives on the season in which a penalty has given them an extra first down. Leads the NFL

I'm surprised the number is that low. The refs have given the Patirots half of their wins.

Last edited:
You bring up a very good point

CeLzIwkUMAAT9jV.jpg

I bet more than half of those 1st down awards were from off-side calls.
Brady is the best in the league at quick snaps when he sees an easy off-side call.
He caught the Bills with 15 players on the field yesterday.

Lmao at the crybaby losers here...

I bet more than half of those 1st down awards were from off-side calls.
Brady is the best in the league at quick snaps when he sees an easy off-side call.
He caught the Bills with 15 players on the field yesterday.

Lmao at the crybaby losers here...

Or 12 men on the field, in the Bills case, 15.

I hope the Coca Cola guy broke into everyone’s house and left awesome stuff under the dead tree to celebrate the magic baby’s b-day!

Last edited:
If He is, He can be sure Cape will put his spin on Him ;)

Anyway, on more mortal fronts, does anyone believe Philly is going to make it through the Conference championship?

Back