Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually really happy to see that Ryan Shazier was at the game, and presumably able to move his lower extremities. That is really good news.

I’m considering buying the Panthers. Anyone want to put together an ownership group?

I think I’ll take a pass. Ya, we’d probably make a ton of money but I’d be embarrassed having my team get a wedgie by real teams every week. Like that poor bastard last year, standing there on the sidelines of the Super Bowl with his ‘trophy wife’ watching his team gets their pants pulled down and a collective spanking.

Seattle was totally, utterly, fabulously pwned by the Rams. At home, no less.
Stick a form in 'em, Seahawks are nearly as dead as the Packers.
Both Wilson AND Rogers should sit for the rest of the season...

Uh huh. Didn't the Bolts just yack up an epic fail yesterday?
That crybaby Rivers is not the quarterback you've been looking for. Never was.

Otoh, this is for all the knuckleheads that claim the Patriots play in an easy division.
But, heck, when you have Brady, they're ALL easy divisions :D

Brady vs AFC divisions:
East: 70-20 (.778)
North: 29-7 (806)
South: 33-6 (846)
West: 23-14 (.622)

Brady vs NFC divisions:
East: 14-5 (.737)
North: 14-3 (.824)
South: 13-3 (.813)
West: 9-5 (.643)

Brady owns the NFL! :ban:

Meh, the Android autocorrect jackasses are the simpletons.

The new release of the Jitterbug has larger buttons

jitterbug_senior_citizen_cell_phone.jpg

Not terrible enough, I'm afraid. Capers HAS to be gone, but now they'll just say injuries, young group, no changes, blah, blah, blah

You would think more people would realize the “bandwagon” label wouldn’t be as bad as continually rooting for a shttiy team and would just be Pats fans.

Why continue to fight the inevitable?

Just ENJOY your Sundays fo God’s sake! It’s AWESOME. SOOO much fun. Why torture yourself with, “we’ll get em next time!” No... you’re not!

I don’t understand why people are saying Pittsburg get screwed. The refs absolutely made the right call. The player lost control of the ball when his left elbow hit the dirt. His left hand clearly comes off the ball, his right hand is not under the ball and he pins the ball to the ground with his chest.

. Fast forward to the 2:00 mark. Correct call. Nobody got screwed. He dropped the ball.

You would think more people would realize the “bandwagon” label wouldn’t be as bad as continually rooting for a shttiy team and would just be Pats fans.

Why continue to fight the inevitable?

Just ENJOY your Sundays fo God’s sake! It’s AWESOME. SOOO much fun. Why torture yourself with, “we’ll get em next time!” No... you’re not!

They must be Patriots fans. They watch them eeeeeeevery week and follow every move off the field.

I wish there were fans of other good teams on this thread that Pats fans could at least get some good banter going with.

Feels like its been forever since we’ve had that.

I wish there were fans of other good teams on this thread that Pats fans could at least get some good banter going with.

Feels like its been forever since we’ve had that.

There would have to be other good teams, not really seeing that. Although, probably see San Fran in the Super Bowl next year.

Unsportsmanlike conduct

Unnecessary roughness.

He intentionally rolled into a guys knees which is a textbook way to tear an ACL and end a guys year.

He was playing football. The offense snapped the ball. Was it bush league nonsense? yes. But, he did not roll into anything and the player was not in a vulnerable position at all. If anyone was going to get hurt it was him for being a jack@ss. Man, you guys really don't know anything about football. It's really quite amazing.

I don’t understand why people are saying Pittsburg get screwed. The refs absolutely made the right call. The player lost control of the ball when his left elbow hit the dirt. His left hand clearly comes off the ball, his right hand is not under the ball and he pins the ball to the ground with his chest.

. Fast forward to the 2:00 mark. Correct call. Nobody got screwed. He dropped the ball.

Control was not lost until after the ball broke the plane.

It's a touchdown when a possessed ball breaks the plane. Bad call, dumb rule, even dumber explanation. Survive the ground? Da fuq does that even mean?

Hey, next time a running back jumps over the pile, breaks the plane, but then fumbles as he hits the endzone, it's not a TD, right? Gotta survive the ground...

Control was not lost until after the ball broke the plane.

It's a touchdown when a possessed ball breaks the plane. Bad call, dumb rule, even dumber explanation. Survive the ground? Da fuq does that even mean?

Hey, next time a running back jumps over the pile, breaks the plane, but then fumbles as he hits the endzone, it's not a TD, right? Gotta survive the ground...

No dumbazz. A rb isn’t receiving the ball therefor doesn’t need to establish possession throughout the catch

Sweet fail though.

Latest posts

Back