Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awkward indeed :ban:
That's all I'm gonna say about that.

So, The Ghost has been on his game since that bomb he scored in Mexico City.
Feeling good and looking sharp. He's the Pre-Marriage Ghost again.
You can bet that's going to be important...

My threads and my posts are wicked pissah. And the GOAT’s snot rockets are epic.

And, not for nuttin but every time ANYONE connects the dots between ‘Assbeer’ your Brewstrocity, and the “success” of The Bog they sit back for a second and wonder “How the F did that happen?”

Then the remember FW and Mighty Matt, shake their head and move on.

My threads and my posts are wicked pissah. And the GOAT’s snot rockets are epic.

And, not for nuttin but every time ANYONE connects the dots between ‘Assbeer’ your Brewstrocity, and the “success” of The Bog they sit back for a second and wonder “How the F did that happen?”

Then the remember FW and Mighty Matt, shake their head and move on.

Stupid

Not that you azzpipes give a crap but I hope Rodgers doesn't come back and we lose 3 straight so we shareholders (ha) and the big red one cleans house of the coach and GM.

Get some new aggressive leadership in house to recognize WTF they got and invest. Just parroting what I heard on ESPN radio and totally agree.

so there

Not that you azzpipes give a crap but I hope Rodgers doesn't come back and we lose 3 straight so we shareholders (ha) and the big red one cleans house of the coach and GM.

Get some new aggressive leadership in house to recognize WTF they got and invest. Just parroting what I heard on ESPN radio and totally agree.

so there

You’re right.

No one cares

That’s because you don’t poke your head out of your local sports broadcast bubble.

You should expand your NFL horizons like me. I really enjoyed watching the Patriots this past Monday.

25353910_1741253702587977_3156691621330649126_n.jpg

That’s because you don’t poke your head out of your local sports broadcast bubble.

You should expand your NFL horizons like me. I really enjoyed watching the Patriots this past Monday.

Why would I watch other area broadcasts??? Watching highlights of teams lose isn’t something I’m used to or would be interested in watching

My plan to go 0-3 stays in tact for the packers.

You patriots blow you just don’t know it yet.

Back