Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, the bears/Miller got JOBBED out of a TD. The NFL cant get ut of it's own way with refs screwing up games

Book the win, but the Pats are limping into Bye Week.
O-line was shaky AF today with 2nd stringers, and if Hogan can't go against the Broncos on SNF there could be trouble...

I long for the days of "sit back and enjoy the blow-out" games ;)

Who can blame him for being so worried?

PSA:
SNF, MNF, TNF...are all cursed with gawdawfully tiresome openings.
That is all.
Enjoy the game (hopefully! :drunk:)

So...Denver looks lost out there, and next week they travel to play the Eggles - while New England heals up.
I'm liking the Patriots chances at Mile High more and more...

lol!

Sad to see Jimmy go, he looked like a big league starter in the two games last season.
Wondering who the backup for the rest of this year will be...

[edit] SF just released Hoyer...

in_bill_we_trrust.jpg

He's testing us again...

I dunno that he is:..

I get it... it’s going to sound like I’m simply trying to justify it but... what if Garappolo ISN’T the second coming of Brady?

All of the media around here is talking about Garappolo as if he was guaranteed to be an amazing QB and I am just not sure that’s a lock.

I think he has a better chance of being the next Brian Hoyer than the next Steve Young

We’ll see though

Why? Because Hoyer just came back to the Pats? Which we all knew was happening as soon as the trade was made?

What’s ironic about that? Hoyer is a career back up.

What’s your point?

Certainly jacked up my season. First Aaron now Watson that I picked up in case he was a FFB rock star. sonofa...

Back