Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
packer-fan.jpg

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he wears a long sleeve t shirt like I did in eighth grade, but he's getting on my nerves.

I don't get it. I don't get the head lowering. I played rugby in college. You lower your head during a tackle, you're gonna get a knee in your jaw.

How do you make a tackle if you're looking at the effing grass??

That's only half of it. His mom played rugby too and used Little Moto as the ball.

Anyway, as much as mega damage points on GB could be beneficial to my team, Trevathan's hit was atrocious conduct and he should've been kicked out on the spot.

I predict 4 games and $100K.
Feels about right...

[edit] Then the dust settled, and the league decided on....two games w/no pay?
Which will be appealed down to one game missed, for sure.
Tell me about how the league is looking to protect its players :drunk:

Live by the sh!tty defense, die by the sh!tty defense.
Patriots secondary was stunningly confused all day. I've never seen so much blown coverage by this team - ever.
And wtf was McCourty doing playing corner when he SUCKS at corner, which is why they made him a safety.

Pats have totally earned that Worst Defense In The League award :drunk:

Live by the sh!tty defense, die by the sh!tty defense.

Patriots secondary was stunningly confused all day. I've never seen so much blown coverage by this team - ever.

And wtf was McCourty doing playing corner when he SUCKS at corner, which is why they made him a safety.

Pats have totally earned that Worst Defense In The League award :drunk:

Haaaahahahahahaha!!!

Your tears sustain me

Let's keep this in perspective. Pars sucked today, but they still win the Super Bowl. That is the difference between an organization that has 5 Superbowls in 15 years with a hall of fame quarterback and a team that has 2 Superbowls in a quarter century with 2 hall of fame quarterbacks, back to back.

Back