Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a fact that no one wants to see the same team win over and over unless its your team. Even worse when it's the least deserving fan base in all of sports.

It is a pattern. I wouldn't be surprised at the next owners meetings that the other teams don't enter a petition that they're allowed as many plays in order to get a first down. Also, if they can't enter the end zone that the Patriots aren't allowed to touch them if they go for it on 4th.

That's why we can all be thankful it is the Pats and not the Seahawks.

This proves my point. Seattle has one stretch of moderate success and the insecure Pats fan can't handle it. To a point where they hate the Seahawks. It's really incredible...

I do agree the millennial bandwagoners in Seattle are garbage, but nothing like the Pats. Old, young, black or white....all the same person. Insecure, disrespectful and arrogant. Arrogant as if the accomplishment is their own. lol

Obviously I'm talking about how it relates to sports...not as people in general.

It's not that I hate Seattle, but you are one of the few that continues to come back for punishment. Dataz caught some **** back in the day, and the Ravens weren't very good either.

That's one way to look at it. The other way is that I have to work three more days than I usually would have to under stress and lack of sleep. Emancipation Day; so stupid. We need to undo that BS.

Football is retarded. Boring to watch. You get maybe 2 plays every 5-10 minutes then a bunch of huddles, replays, check this check that. And the majority of the time they're just running for 2 seconds in a big clump and the play is over and you're left thinking WTF? The only thing good to ever come from football are the Superbowl Commercials.

Thanks for setting up this thread to Trash Talk Football :D

I like this guy, I feel like him and I could split a six pack and and talk very negatively about a lot of things. lol

A post from oh-f'ing nine? Are you kidding me. You are so f'ing hoppy!

Yeah I just realized that, sorry for partying. Sampling a couple of freshly bottled brews and might be a little intoxicated.

unnamed.jpg

Roger's step brother Carlos is what the media is reporting. He was quoted as saying, "The Patriots don't deserve nice things, plus they were mean to lil Rog."

So the dude just ran off with Brady's jersey tucked under his arm?! You'd think the pats would have people watching that sort of thing.

C7aCqX1W4AAljZK.jpg:large

Back