Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear he's finally given up at trying to be a GM.

Been there too long. He's fvcking up what competent GMs would drool over building around and would spend $$$$ to make it happen. Playin checkers with the masses when needs to play chess. **** TT

At least he wasn't the GM that is bringing Osweiler to the Browns.
SSDD in Cleveland...

Sounds like they don't ever plan to play him (so they're already ahead there). They essentially paid $10m for the draft picks and will trade or cut him. Don't know how you market value draft picks, but sounds like it was a sharp move given that they've got cap space to burn.

Of course they now have to actually draft decent players which hasn't been their strong suit ...

Maybe he wants to catch passes down the field instead of having to run illegal pick plays for a living. I guess he has a little pride, know what I mean?

Nobody knows or cares what you mean.

The World Champion New England Patriots got him cheap for a year then opted to say "See Ya".
So, you can enjoy our left-overs - for a premium price :D

GB got a good deal. 3 years, $21M for Bennett. What a great signing. Too bad he didn't sign the same offer the Pats made last year. I think he is better than Allen.

look at those wicked passing yahd stats...he must be the biggest deep threat in the league!! NFC blows!!!! Boston Strong!!!!

Guess what city?

C65n1k9WoAEc-8i.jpg:large

And Hightower stays right where he's meant to be - anchoring what is right now a scary looking Defense in New England. Now to see if they can get things back on track with Butler.

It's really too bad the Pats don't pay their players, otherwise they may be able to make things work with Butler...

Or he and his agent could get off their collective asses and borrow a page from the books of Devin McCourty and Dont'a Hightower. That option kinda seems to pay off.

Butler has the same two choices that all smart teams give RFAs. Take a deal now, maybe for less and have the security, or play out the contract and hit free agency for a big contract. You can't have the security and top pay. You have no leverage.

Back