Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the kiss of death Arthur Blank and his wife coming down to the sideline? They would cut to them every so often, and they got sadder looking and sadder looking. By the end they looked like Tom Brady kicked their dog.

Rookies.

Just had a great 20 minutes re-reading this thread starting from the day before the Superbowl. Epic read, particularly as the second half started.

But, did we have to go to dog jokes about Atlanta? Well, at least the Blanks didn't look like Brady drowned their dog...........

At least someone picked up on it! Remember, most of the people in this thread do not have the excellent New England educations we do.

What an inspiring chant by Willy Belichick

Yeah, well, if I'm a prospective player interested in the Patriots I'd be officially on notice that they're gonna beat me like a rented mule every day to make me better.

There is no doubt the conditioning drills - that they were running all season right up to a few days before the Super Bowl - put them in the shape to outlast Atlanta - who were visibly dragging anchor in Q4 and especially OT.

That's what winning teams do...

Cheers!

so you actually graduated from one of the Boston colleges? Which one?

They should teach geography out west. New England has 6 states and tons of wicked pissah colleges. We have bricks and ivy and everything!
Boston is just a single city in New England. True fact, look it up.

NFLN has the condensed game replay running right now.
Pats just tied it up, OT coming.

Patriots ran 90-something offensive snaps overall. No wonder ATL's D was out of gas...

If Brady won those games he would be 7-0 in the Super bowl. That would just be plain obnoxious.

???
If Jim Kelly won those games he'd be 4-0 in Super Bowls.

Anyway, Gisele says hang em up. And for gods sake, eat a fuggin in-n-out double double animal style for gods sake. Your diet is annoying as f

Back