Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying he isn't one of greatest ever, and I never have. I understand what type of player he is. But damn! Hit the gym, bro! Put some meat on those chicken legs! Miller's arms are bigger than those things. :D

At least SI gave credit where it was due and didn't spew a pile of "Peyton Manning Delivers a Super Bowl Appearance To Denver" bullshti.

New England took the loss like a bunch of champions. Way to support your team. :D

cape.png

cape1.png

cape2.png

cape3.png

So sad. When does acceptance set in? Pats fans will probably be in the denial stage until about June 1st I suspect when they skip all the way into the non-existent stage of level 6; obnoxious.

Looking back...

For a team with an offense that played one of its worst games of the year (admittedly because it was pretty much being speed-rushed to death - ironically assisted by the Pats center tipping off the snap) to still have this wounded team bring a championship game down to one play to get into OT was actually pretty remarkable, and definitely nothing to hang one's head about.

If that's delusional, count me among the crazies.

Did I agree with everything the coaching staff threw into the game?
Hells no. I'm a fan, not a mushroom. There were decisions made that weren't rationally supported by what had been happening through the game (for example, going for it on the first 4th and 1 instead of taking the chip shot field goal with 6 minutes left in the game, and a Denver offense that had done virtually zip since their opening drive).

But only four head coaches got their teams to Conference Championship games this year, and only one has done it five years in a row. If anyone thinks Belichick won't be a first round inductee to the Hall over one questionable decision - or even a handful - that person is a moron.

2017 LV betting futures already list the New England Patriots as one of four teams most likely to participate in Super Bowl Fitty One.

We're totally spoiled in New England...

Cheers! :mug:

Back