Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure I did that. Not really sure what you're talking about.

But I'll play along too!

Whatever Hoppy, not-uh!! there is no way the Seahawks are going to trade for Brady and Gronk next year and put them on special teams!!

(There... Am I playing right? I tried to just make up random stupid shti too but I don't know if I'm doing it as well as you guys)

That was actually you who started it ...remember? You made up a narrative so you could post rad stats, again. Do you remember that, Cape?

Congrats on the moral victories, boys. Just think, had your coach not completely effed up that Dolphins game you'da had home field and probably won. Best coach ever? I don't think you can cost your team a Super Bowl appearance AND be the best coach ever. Kind of like you can't be the "GOAT" AND be incapable of throwing the deep ball. Super neat AFC champ game appearance though; hella rad.

Perfect summary. Love the Dolphins stopped the Pats (presumed) march to repeat (even if last year's win was a gift, like the 1st trip- tuck rule my ass!).

Nah... I'll stick with what works. I'll go with the evil team that fired one assistant coach over the last... who knows... decade.

The Pats don't fire assistant coaches... they leave because other teams keep making them Head Coaches or GMs

Since there isn't any more football worth watching until next season, the next big topic of conversation is going to turn to how butt hurt a lot of people are going to be when the Pats get their pick and million bucks back from Goodell.

Rumors keep flying around that, before the SB, they are going to release the results of the PSI testing the league has been doing all year.

Unless they are re-writing the laws of physics, there is only one way that's all gonna go.

No way that draft pick or that money is going back to the Pats. Kraft lost that the moment he rolled over to the NFL. If he had fought it and appealed it then maybe, but accepting the fine and penalty is akin to admittance of guilt. It's not like the Pats wouldn't blow that pick on some no-name player from Rutgers anyway.

No way that draft pick or that money is going back to the Pats. Kraft lost that the moment he rolled over to the NFL. If he had fought it and appealed it then maybe, but accepting the fine and penalty is akin to admittance of guilt. It's not like the Pats wouldn't blow that pick on some no-name player from Rutgers anyway.

... like Geno Smith?

Seriously... why do you even try?

Back