Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the off season. I can't wait till we all get to talk about how dominant the Patriots are going to be this year, and how bad all the other teams are going to suck.

Bills defense will be insane and will split the games with the cheaters. Dolphins D just got insanely good too. Cheaters will be starting out 2 games in the hole and will not recover. Dolphins go 11-5, Bills and the cheaters go 10-6, Bills get in the playoffs due to tie breaker and the cheaters go home.

Bills defense will be insane and will split the games with the cheaters. Dolphins D just got insanely good too. Cheaters will be starting out 2 games in the hole and will not recover. Dolphins go 11-5, Bills and the cheaters go 10-6, Bills get in the playoffs due to tie breaker and the cheaters go home.

Ok... So how much are we betting?

What I think he means is, you aren't putting your money where your mouth is. You made a statement but won't back it up with a bet.

Which QBs for the Bills or the Dolphins do you think will bring them to win that many games?

Weak...Jets will have the best defense in the division and the worst offense as well. Pats will suck balls and Pats fans have replaced Cowboy fans as the most hated.

Weak...Jets will have the best defense in the division and the worst offense as well. Pats will suck balls and Pats fans have replaced Cowboy fans as the most hated.

You mean like Cowboys fans in the early 90s when they won 3 SBs? Exactly. People hate the winning team.

Pats will go to win the East like they always do and get another SB ring. You think a few new defensive players will stop Brady, Gronk and Edelman? I don't! They may have gotten a few good defensive players but their offenses are god awful. Maybe even worse than last year.

Really....? Jets best defense? My Bills had 54 sacks and 19 ints. Scary thing is all we did was add talent on both sides of the ball. Just dont have a stud QB but neither does 70% of the league....

Jets have the best secondary, two Pro Bowl-Caliber d-lineman, and stole arguably the best defensive prospect in the draft. Losing Rexy was sad and all, but addition through subtraction which y'all will learn soon enough. That being said, I'm rooting for you Buffalo. Hell, I'll root for Miami too. Anyone but the ****ing Pats.

So, in your reality they never cheated? Very telling...

I know this year is a forgone conclusion for just about everyone outside of New England who doesn't understand science... Won't even get into that stupidity any more.

But seriously - give me a legit reason to * the first three and I'll owe you a beer. Make it ten beers.

Why couldn't Pistol Pete just give the F****** ball to beast so no one would care about Tom Brady or the Pats again....?

Cheaters never win? Yea right.

Back