Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super Bowl Champions in 2017.

jags.jpg

Glad to hear the NE Patriots beat the Seattle Water Chickens, I can't stand Seattle, and I wouldn't have cared if it was the NO Saints or the TN Titans, as long as Seattle lost!

Two teams from the same conference can play in the Super Bowl now?
:confused:

Super Bowl Champions in 2017.

That's just obnoxiously stupid

So what your saying Bird is the Pats aren't winning in 2016? Cause that's the only way Old man Brady stays. Will be hard to drag around that geriatric bag as it is at this rate.

So what your saying Bird is the Pats aren't winning in 2016? Cause that's the only way Old man Brady stays. Will be hard to drag around that geriatric bag as it is at this rate.

That doesn't make one iota of sense. You think if Brady gets five rings, he's not going to still be dying for #6?

And if Brady's so geriatric... how come he's playing pretty much as well as he ever has? He's even moving in the pocket better than he was a year or two ago. Sorry to say this, because it pretty much ****s over 31 other teams in the league, but Brady ain't going nowhere!

And besides... Jimmy G, baby!

Surprise, surprise, another bitter Dolphins fan.

Oh, just want to let you know, I checked this morning, and the Patriots are still the World Champions.

Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Speaking of chills, I watched The Brady 6 on NFL network last night. I kept thinking, "man, they need to correct this now - he's not a 3-time Superbowl Champion, 2-time Superbowl MVP anymore - that's SO last month..."

Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Speaking of chills, I watched The Brady 6 on NFL network last night. I kept thinking, "man, they need to correct this now - he's not a 3-time Superbowl Champion, 2-time Superbowl MVP anymore - that's SO last month..."

I hear ya... They need to change it to something like, "Gio Carmazzi, who is now a goat farmer, was ironically picked before the g.o.a.t."

Ya know what I think is almost more embarrassing than Wilson throwing that pick from the 1 though? And I'm surprised this is getting overlooked so much:

Lynch tried, and failed, to go all Beastmode and win the game for his team, when it counted most - and was stopped by a freaking one-armed linebacker!

If only he could've run just a _little bit_ harder...

You don't have to agree 100% but if you can't appreciate it, you hate football and should be prison raped for being so stupid.

http://youtu.be/QJJuuBONPOk

Enjoy

I call bull****. There's no freakin' way you can distill Tom Brady's epic awesomeness down into one fifteen-minute video. I mean, ****, three hours every Sunday is BARELY enough time to even get a glimmer of the total excellence.

So the vaunted Legion Of Boom became the victims of Tom Brady's best fourth quarter - ever?

Wow.

On top of that, with all the physical damage the Patriots laid on them, the 2015 Seahawks secondary isn't looking all that solid for Seattle right now.

With no other team having the stones to contest, the Patriots will win their fifth Superbowl next season.

Bank. :ban:

Cheers!

Not by the rules. He never made a football move and the ground caused the incompletion. I agree that for practical purposes, it was no doubt a catch. However, because the rule is written as it is, it was good call.

So the Mayor has to tell you dimwits to not jump out of your windows into the snow? From what I gather, mayor needs to stfu and let natural selection run its course.

Back