Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly taking trash talk hat off for a second...

It fkcuing blows this stupid Deflategate crap is messing with stuff.... Now basically the whole Seahawks team was PED tested yesterday???

Just play the fckuing game!!!!

Stop freakin trying to ruin it! Just play the game!!

Integrity of the game and blah blah blah......sometimes I wish the owners would stop blowing coke off their hookers and wise up to how Goodell is making the game less fun to watch and more a joke then the NHL, and jesus they strike every 5 years.

Yea they are rolling in money now but I can't help feel that it's hit it's peak and it'll be a slow decline that they can't fix and turn out like baseball. I could be wrong but I've never seen a commish have such a hard on for tinkering with a game thats been around 100 years. Or have been so out to lunch when it comes to his willly nilly discipline policies.

Vegas has a new Prop bet.... Guess the over/under on Cape's "Selfies with the Bunnies!"

I'm putting the number at four. You know damned well that he's going to be slobbering over every one there but most of them will see the drool and flee before he can get the picture taken.

My money is solidly on the under.

Finally hit the ground in Charlotte. Thank God.,, View attachment 252621

Looking at a NoDa Hop, Drop & Roll next.

The nice thing is I am surrounded at the bar by a ton of locals flying out... to..... I dunno... probably a moron convention somewhere.

I can practically hear the inbreeding going on.

That's one disgusting looking beer right there.

That's one disgusting looking beer right there.

He SAYS it was a bloody mary. But we know better.

chelada1.jpg

I freaking can't wait for Sunday. This has been way too damned long to wait for the game. Besides, there's kids in Africa that are waiting for their new Patriots t-shirts. It's cruel to make them wait this long. Seriously.

Interesting how the clouds & cooler weather comes in just for the Superbowl weekend.

phx_weather.JPG

Guess to make the fans feel a little like at home. Or its that cloud that follows cheating coaches.

Yeah you Pats fans should be happy he's not in PHX getting ready to play in the SB right now. Stupid special teams & D f*cked it all up for him. :p

Seeing as it's just about Super Bowl Sunday in New England,........

Go Hawks!!!!!!!

Everywhere we go it's Blue and Green!

https://scontent-1.11404.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p235x350/10959335_758401224238027_7938295020739535115_n.jpg?oh=2cb0fa2617f9e70936d205302ce89f6f&oe=5553F1F8[/IM][/quote]

You really oughtta curl up and knit yourself a tampon.

All this copying and pasting other people's material has got you in a funk

Jesus Christ this last hour of work is crawling. Daddy needs to get home and start prepping.

Go Hawks!!

You guys should just admit that you really don't hate the Pats. You really don't hate Bill B. And you just can't hate Tom Brady.

No. Admit it. What you REALLY hate is Cape. Hey, its OK. BELIEVE me. I get it. More than you can ever know. 1%er, beautiful wife, nice kids, partner in a multibillion dollar microbrewery, gets invited to a Playboy party, tix to the Super Bowl and he's the most obnoxious, irritating, aggravating prick in the world. I get it. You guys are lucky. He doesn't live near you.

So I want everyone to think about that today. And this evening when the game starts just be true to your heart and cheer on the most dominant football team the world has ever seen and focus your hatreds where it belongs. On Cape.

Go Pats!

Back