Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why bother. If you Cheatriot fans have proven anything is that you're undeniably the world champions at rationalizing.

There could be direct video evidence of Tom instructing the ball boy to do it, the ball boy doing it, and Belicheat would stand up and say Tom was confused about what balls they were, and the ball boy was just taking the ball's temperature to make sure they didn't have Swineflu, and all you sycophant simpletons would be like: "Yeah! That's what I got out of it too!"

That bold part. See where you said "There could be". So your argument as to why you aren't giving me evidence is that even if you did have evidence we would still say they are innocent. That right there shows you have no hard evidence that anything happened. Thanks for trying.

Shows your reading and writing comprehension right there. Can't read two sentences and can't type "too long, didn't read". Also shows you have nothing to back up your statements.

It is nice your mom let's you use the computer during the school week. Shouldn't you be in home economics right now?

He was moving the balls from the testing room to the field. He had to pee on the way and didn't want to leave them unattended. So yes he brought them with him.

Love that people are trying to keep this a big thing when nothing has come out of it or will come out of it.

Pats are #1!!!

That's a great cover story. No cameras in the bathroom to see him deflate the balls.

Exactly why its a great cover you idiot. You think ole Bill is gonna have a ball boy deflate the f***ing balls right on camera?

Hahaha calling me an idiot. That's rich!! You guys and your theories are so cute. Coming up with any way the Pats could have cheated, yet no evidence to back it up.

If nothing else, this has been a pretty interesting case study in sociology.

If you think about it, this huge backlash against the Pats makes perfect sense. You have TMDTOTM that is now, yet AGAIN going to the Super Bowl. It's gotta be frustrating for fans of other teams. "Ughh. Why are the Pats so awesome while my team sucks so badly!?" Of course the easy answer is "oh they must cheat"! It would take being a man and not a huge pssy to admit the Pats are just simply better. And we know which side of that fence most people come down on.

Then... Look at the region the Pats come from.... The most educated and highest standard of living in the country... So... Yeah, people see something asinine like this whole "deflategate" thing, see it as an opportunity to not only knock down TMDTOTM but also The Most Dominant Region of the Country.

It's two-birds with one stone so people can feel better about themselves.

Totally understandable if you think about it. Actually, given how much worse off in general everyone else is in the NFL and just in life, I would be kind of shocked if folk's DIDN'T have this kind of reaction.

It just confirms a lot I guess.

If nothing else, this has been a pretty interesting case study in sociology.

If you think about it, this huge backlash against the Pats makes perfect sense. You have TMDTOTM that is now, yet AGAIN going to the Super Bowl. It's gotta be frustrating for fans of other teams. "Ughh. Why are the Pats so awesome while my team sucks so badly!?" Of course the easy answer is "oh they must cheat"! It would take being a man and not a huge pssy to admit the Pats are just simply better. And we know which side of that fence most people come down on.

Then... Look at the region the Pats come from.... The most educated and highest standard of living in the country... So... Yeah, people see something asinine like this whole "deflategate" thing, see it as an opportunity to not only knock down TMDTOTM but also The Most Dominant Region of the Country.

It's two-birds with one stone so people can feel better about themselves.

Totally understandable if you think about it. Actually, given how much worse off in general everyone else is in the NFL and just in life, I would be kind of shocked if folk's DIDN'T have this kind of reaction.

It just confirms a lot I guess.

Jealousy is an ugly thing

Shows your reading and writing comprehension right there. Can't read two sentences and can't type "too long, didn't read". Also shows you have nothing to back up your statements.

It is nice your mom let's you use the computer during the school week. Shouldn't you be in home economics right now?

Sorry, I made a mistake, I thought you were a worthy opponent. Run along now denialboy. Sure it doesn't bother you. SURE!!!!!!

Hahaha calling me an idiot. That's rich!! You guys and your theories are so cute. Coming up with any way the Pats could have cheated, yet no evidence to back it up.

No evidence? There is video of him carrying the balls into the bathroom before the game, and proof that the game balls were deflating. Not sure what else you would need. I am going to like seeing the verdict of this investigation. :D

And when that video shows up, you can shove it in all of our faces. In the mean time you should feel free to STFU

I'm going to repost the whole paragraph because it's about how blindly you simpletons want to believe that your team is honorable, or even honest. I'll edit the wording so your simple minds don't get too fixated:

IF direct video evidence existed of Tom instructing the ball boy to do it, and the ball boy doing it, Belicheat would stand up and say Tom was confused about what balls they were, and the ball boy was just taking the ball's temperature to make sure they didn't have Swineflu, and all you sycophant simpletons would be like: "Yeah! That's what I got out of it too!"

Sorry, I made a mistake, I thought you were a worthy opponent. Run along now denialboy. Sure it doesn't bother you. SURE!!!!!!

Denialboy lol that's great. If anyone is in denial it is the Pats haters. No evidence to back anything up so you keep making up stories that get shot down. In denial that the Pats are the best team ever.

And you are the one that keeps bringing it up. It obviously bothers you more than us.

No evidence? There is video of him carrying the balls into the bathroom before the game, and proof that the game balls were deflating. Not sure what else you would need. I am going to like seeing the verdict of this investigation. :D

What else do we need? How about proof. Sure it looks bad but it doesn't prove anything. It is all circumstantial. There is video of you walking into a room and walking out 90 seconds later. A guy is found dead in the room. You must have killed him. I know not all people can get a good education but I thought this was common sense type stuff.

On to the Super Bowl.

Balls properly inflated.
Balls take an unsupervised field trip.
Balls no longer properly inflated.

= No evidence whatsoever. LMAO. Do you blame your blindness when SWMBO complains about pee on the toilet seat?

Balls properly inflated.
Balls take an unsupervised field trip.
Balls no longer properly inflated.

= No evidence whatsoever. LMAO. Do you blame your blindness when SWMBO complains about pee on the toilet seat?

If you can unpack 11 footballs, deflate each one by two lbs, repack them into the bag and leave a bathroom in 90 seconds, Finsfan will blow you.

Fumble-Chart-1.png

=No evidence whatsoever

Lol..not at all. The gyrations some of your fellow fans go through to rationalize is sheer entertainment.

And the stupidity of a ton of non-fans who are desperately trying to prove something, anything, by tying together bullshti rumor and theory (all started by other Pats haters) is sad and pathetic.

(See my earlier post about this being a cool sociology case study for an explanation).

And the stupidity of a ton of non-fans who are desperately trying to prove something, anything, by tying together bullshti rumor and theory (all started by other Pats haters) is sad and pathetic.

(See my earlier post about this being a cool sociology case study for an explanation).

Sociology is a psuedoscience. Your coach majored in it.

Back