Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More importantly... we need everyone to really focus on where I am going to be drinking good beer. The hotel I'm staying at is in Surprise, which is just the next town over, to the northwest of Glendale.

I'm likely going to pack "gift bottles" from the Bog so I can show up baring gifts for any breweries we visit.

so... I need good suggestions.

If everyone could go ahead and research that and get back to me, that would be super duper. thanks guys.

More importantly... we need everyone to really focus on where I am going to be drinking good beer. The hotel I'm staying at is in Surprise, which is just the next town over, to the northwest of Glendale.

I'm likely going to pack "gift bottles" from the Bog so I can show up baring gifts for any breweries we visit.

so... I need good suggestions.

If everyone could go ahead and research that and get back to me, that would be super duper. thanks guys.

The NW valley is a wasteland for craft beer. Good luck.

At least there's a Gordon Biersch close to where you're staying, Cape. ;)

Nothing else worth noting for 30+ miles....but hey, there's a good freeway system to get you to Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, etc....

Four Peaks, Arizona Wilderness, The Perch, San Tan, OSHO, etc... are where you should go...

Better yet, have ollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo drive you around....it's not like he cares about the SuperBowl any more.

Why is it that everybody outside WA hates the Seahawks? I thought the Packers played a great game but remember this is a game, and the game was won by the Hawks. So, if you want to hate, go for it. It just makes you look like a sore loser. I am not one of those bandwagon fans either; been watching since I was a youngin.
The Seattle Seahawks are the real deal. Now speaking on personal level, Tom Brady is a bonifide a-hole and crybaby. Why wasn't he fined with his F-bombs on the sidelines in the previous games? Why was Lynch fined for grabbing his crotch briefly? Because Brady has been in the NFL for over a decade and of who he is in this country club of a league.
Aaron Rodgers is a badass, I also think he is a genuinely good guy. He played a hell of a season and I while I would have been sad if they had won, I would totally love to see them beat the Hateriots just as the Hawks will on Feb 1st.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!! Bring on the hateful comments.........now.

Good day to you.

Why wasn't he fined with his F-bombs on the sidelines in the previous games? Why was Lynch fined for grabbing his crotch briefly?

Hold on... HOLD ON...

WWWWWWHAT???

Why wasn't a guy fined for swearing on the sidelines.... while a guy, in the middle of a game, while scoring a touchdown, turned around and grabbed his dick... taunting another player while scoring that touchdown.

Did you REALLY just ask that???

Hold on... HOLD ON...

WWWWWWHAT???

Why wasn't a guy fined for swearing on the sidelines.... while a guy, in the middle of a game, while scoring a touchdown, turned around and grabbed his dick... taunting another player while scoring that touchdown.

Did you REALLY just ask that???

In fairness, it was only the second time in three games he grabbed his cock while scoring a TD...

You cryin' bro?

seahawkstweet_1421725297575_12648995_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Here's a short list of why I hate Seattle:

1) The fans blow. The fckuing "12th man" bullhsit is so over played it's ridiculous... especially for a fanbase who suddenly realized they actually had a football team about three years ago. It's not even their slogan... they have to rent it (paying effin royalties) to Texas AM. Looks at these fcuksticks... Just the site of them makes me want to punch someone in the throat.

2) Russell Wilson is the most overrated sports figure, of any sport, in the last 20 years. Russell Wilson is Trent Dilfer... at best... and fans of teams like the Pats, the Broncos, the Packers... you know, teams with real QBs, have to listen to fans that blow gush over a QB who sucks, like he's is even in the same conversation as some of these other QBs. He's not. Period. and when you go to say, "yeah but..." just stop... he's not. "What abou..." No... he's not. Take away that running game and that defense and then come talk to me about how much of stud QB Russell Wilson is.

3) Dick Sherman... it is almost self explanitory. Guy is an awesome CB... even AFTER he gave up the all of the Adderall (assuming he did) but here's the thing... STFU. No one other than the fans that blow want to hear about your ghey slap fight with Michael Crabtree. Just STFU and play. Revis is better and has been doing a shtiton longer and Revis doesn't say boo... unlike Sherman who has to take every opportunity to jizz all over himself as much as possible in order to steal every split second of spotlight. YESSSSSSS Richard... you're very pretty. Now STFU and play the game.

4) Lynch is a total ****** but he actually doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as Sherman. I do put him on the list though because of the odd fact that the Fans That Blow apparently have a big problem with Brady complaining to refs but Sherman's constant primming for the cameras or Marshawn Lynch setting a GREAT example for the kids and holding his dick at other players while scoring touchdowns... no no... that's toooootally cool. BUT THAT DAMN BRADY!! OOOOooooo. Please.

5) did I mention the Fans That Blow?? and the fact that because Seattle had ONE good year the Seahawks are now one of the greatest teams ever? The Pats are going to their 6th Super Bowl in 14 years... after going to nine AFC Championships in 14 years... with three wins... and now we get to hear from the Fans That Blow how the Seahawks are some awesome franchise? Seahawks looked awesome last year... totally deserved to win the SB. That's ONE year. They look GOOD this year but anyone who thinks that team is the same team as last year is high... or retarded. and when they throw a MOUNTAIN of money at Trent Dil... I mean... Russell Wilson, that'll be the nail in the coffin for that team. Either way, come back and talk to me in another 13 years and we'll compare records.

hawkfan.jpg

Nice pic Cape, hilarious! Relax dude, I guess we all have teams we hate. You hate the Seahawks, I hate the Patriots. I hate the Cowboys even more, so if New England wins it won't be the end of the world. Even though you won't.

Where's moto?

i gave my obligatory response.

it was a chokefest. that's what Mike "run, run, pass, punt" McCarthy gets. Also, Bostick - do your f-ing job and let Jordy Nelson catch the f-ing ball.

I can't really comment too much because I couldn't watch the game. I was driving home from Madison after winning the State 5yr & Under curling bonspiel.

I'm....a pretty big deal...

I can't really comment too much because I couldn't watch the game. I was driving home from Madison after winning the State 5yr & Under curling bonspiel.

Wh... Wha... I.... You wh... I can't...

Fckuing banned. You are banned!!! Someone please get a mod in here and have this.... this... person.. banned.

Holy SHTI!!!!

i gave my obligatory response.

it was a chokefest. that's what Mike "run, run, pass, punt" McCarthy gets. Also, Bostick - do your f-ing job and let Jordy Nelson catch the f-ing ball.

CURLING? how can you talk about curling in the same thread as football, wow, and I thought I was a ******

Why is it that everybody outside WA hates the Seahawks? I thought the Packers played a great game but remember this is a game, and the game was won by the Hawks. So, if you want to hate, go for it. It just makes you look like a sore loser. I am not one of those bandwagon fans either; been watching since I was a youngin.
The Seattle Seahawks are the real deal. Now speaking on personal level, Tom Brady is a bonifide a-hole and crybaby. Why wasn't he fined with his F-bombs on the sidelines in the previous games? Why was Lynch fined for grabbing his crotch briefly? Because Brady has been in the NFL for over a decade and of who he is in this country club of a league.
Aaron Rodgers is a badass, I also think he is a genuinely good guy. He played a hell of a season and I while I would have been sad if they had won, I would totally love to see them beat the Hateriots just as the Hawks will on Feb 1st.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!! Bring on the hateful comments.........now.

Good day to you.

This post is almost as funny as the deflated ball bull****.

h22lude-
This post will be even funnier if we lose. Take another drink of your Haterade and gently let out some pressure of your football so you better grip it with your small hands.....bro. Don't forget to bring your binoculars so you can better see the coaches clipboard. And please, if you get a playbook from another team, keep it to yourself you bragger.

h22lude-
This post will be even funnier if we lose. Take another drink of your Haterade and gently let out some pressure of your football so you better grip it with your small hands.....bro. Don't forget to bring your binoculars so you can better see the coaches clipboard. And please, if you get a playbook from another team, keep it to yourself you bragger.

Did you just reference every Rob Lowe commercial?

h22lude-

Is it me or is anyone else picturing this dude wearing a vest over a Kurt Cobain tee shirt, with skinny jeans, Doc Martins and more earrings than he has posts? Grey Troll is more like it.

h22lude-

Oh this just keeps getting better the more you post hahaha

Back