Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but that was a nice job by Harbrah to help his new team.

10846387_728456253899191_3065642497954633931_n.jpg

I want NE to win. I had to deal with listening to this **** when I was at a bar last Sunday in SoCal every time the chargers did anything of substance. Like not fumble.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whNOfvyPpaM[/ame]

The whole friggen bar would be singing it.

Best part of this game is that cheerleader's cans they just showed after that horrible short armed pass by Brady

Not for nuttin but they need to change two rules.

1. Shoulder to shoulder ain't helmet to helmet.

2. I don't care if you block the ball, you can't pole axe the punter. That poor bastard never stood a chance. I actually felt bad for him. Put flags on the biatches.

Eh, Hoppy, you oughtta be familiar here - seems to be the Browner, um, what's the opposite of "benefit of the doubt"? Seems like if he's involved, and something that looks faintly like a penalty happens, he's gonna get flagged. Happens a couple times a game, and I don't think it started when he put on a Pats jersey.

That said, TMDTOTM easily overcame the situation last night, and all's well with the universe.

Man... Scifres is due to have surgery to repair a broken clavicle after that punt block last night.

The punt block was awesome. Seeing the punter land on his head and neck like that, not so much... Obnoxiousness aside, hope the guy heals up quick and comes back strong next season.

^relevant fact^

So, how 'bout those NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

Next up: goin' fishin' for Dolphins. Gonna limit out early :ban:

New_England_Patriots2.jpg

Is Patriot Elvis...smiling?

Cheers! (that guy knows a lot ;))

^relevant fact^

So, how 'bout those NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!

Next up: goin' fishin' for Dolphins. Gonna limit out early :ban:

New_England_Patriots2.jpg

Is Patriot Elvis...smiling?

Cheers! (that guy knows a lot ;))

Tops in the AFC .....what is that tallest midget?

Back