Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasn't happened yet - Miami's still alive, if only barely.

I'm just puzzled why so many NE fans have been rooting for Miami all week. If anything, Thursday's game should a changed that.

Lol @AZ. Your team gets no respect and it's getting to you.

Poor baby...

Cheers ;)

My team???? I don't own a team.

You losers with your "great game by us today" and "really hoping we play well next week."....

It only works for Moto since I'm sure he scrounged quarters from under his mom's couch to buy a share of the Packers.

My team???? I don't own a team.[...]

lame. so lame it's a lower-case lame.

But if that's how you want to roll, go for it.

Meanwhile, Pats are kicking ass and taking names for the weekly obituaries.

Cheers! ;)

[edit] Oh, jeeze...we were wicked busy working on the property today so the entire football teevee schedule has been on DVR-delay here.
I just this minute found out the Cardinals were totally exposed today as the fraud everyone thought they were.

My bad ;)

lame. so lame it's a lower-case lame.

But if that's how you want to roll, go for it.

Meanwhile, Pats are kicking ass and taking names for the weekly obituaries.

Cheers! ;)

[edit] Oh, jeeze...we were wicked busy working on the property today so the entire football teevee schedule has been on DVR-delay here.
I just this minute found out the Cardinals were totally exposed today as the fraud everyone thought they were.

My bad ;)

Remember a week ago when I said it wouldn't surprise me if the Cards lost five of their last six? I totally do. True story. Boom.

You know what's annoying? Eli's 6 inch chin strap things.

You mean his curb feelers?

38519824020_large.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh the arrogance!!! The arrogance of Bill Belichick!!! Ohhhhh my God!!! He just LET Logan Mankins walk away from THAT line! Ohhhhh!! I hate that Belichick and his arrogant ways!!! When will he stop!?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

ok... so... yeah... THIS actually IS arrogance... and pure awesome:

New England Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork called out Lions center Dominic Raiola after Sunday's game for what he said was an "uncalled for" block while Detroit was kneeling on the ball at the end of the game.
On Monday, Bill Belichick was asked his opinion of the play and he provided his own zinger.

“I’m sure there was a lot of frustration there from Raiola. That was obvious," he said. "He’s never beaten us. He had a tough day in there dealing with [Vince] Wilfork and [Dont’a] Hightower and those guys.

"I’d say that was probably frustration. We saw a lot of that at the end of the game -- [Tahir] Whitehead on [LeGarrette] Blount’s touchdown, [C.J.] Mosley on the personal foul on the field goal.”

I'd like to see the Jets and Raiders play. Trying to imagine what the line on that game would be.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

It'd probably be something like a black hole... Only instead of not even letting light escape its pull, it wouldn't let anything resembling actual football escape.

Back