Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps safe to argue that the three top teams in the NFC west were better than the top three teams in AFC period? I could easily see the Cardinals making it to the AFC title game.

Cards would have won the AFC with ease. Apparently if you play a little defense (which Cards have plenty) you can steamroll in that conference.

It's not about Red Bryant. It's about the simple fact that the salary cap is going to catch up to that team extremely quickly.... and that was just an early sign of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Actually....

Seattle is in a better position than pretty much the rest of the league, salary cap wise. They're built to retain their core for a long, long time. And if they do have to cut someone loose, they can just pick up a fifth rounder or undrafted free agent and turn him into an all pro like they usually do.

Actually....

Seattle is in a better position than pretty much the rest of the league, salary cap wise. They're built to retain their core for a long, long time. And if they do have to cut someone loose, they can just pick up a fifth rounder or undrafted free agent and turn him into an all pro like they usually do.

No way man we lost a 1.5 sack DE how will they survive

Actually....

Seattle is in a better position than pretty much the rest of the league, salary cap wise. They're built to retain their core for a long, long time.

LOL!!! And people say I'M a delusional homer???

Okay... You make a list of the players that make up the "core" of that team. Got it? Now look up what those players made in 2013.

Now tell me how that core is built to be retained for a long long time.

That core is built to be retained for a long long time. Suspend the idea that you know anything about the team and you'll get it.

Coach, I'm so happy we won the Superbowl and I am really excited to come back next year and play out my rookie contract...

...said no adderal addled cornerback ever.

Thomas Sherman Wilson only player that have to be resigned. Everyone else is expendable and able to be replaced. This is the platform Pete and John have built sorry yalls teams can't get on board with acutally having to develop talent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Coach, I'm so happy we won the Superbowl and I am really excited to come back next year and play out my rookie contract...

He's going to perks of signing a rookie contact and still being held to it for this next year.

I'll make you a bet. If Sherman holds out for more money before his contract is up, I'll change my avatar to one of your mom. I'll just use one of the pics I already have and add black bars to make it acceptable to the mods.

Ahhh. So Sherman playing out the one last year of his rookie contract means the "core is built to remain in tact for long, long time"??

You silly bastids is craaaaazy.

I wasn't being specific, but have you notice how adderal addled is now synonymous with Richard Sherman? Weird, for a guy that was "not guilty". Huh.

Hoppy gets another 11 months to brag about the Seahawks. It is his right, as fan of Superbowl Champions.

This is correct and proper.

That said, when the Seachix lay big effin' eggs to start the next season (and they will - just watch) it will be everyone else's right to metaphorically beat the stuffing out of Hoppy.

Which everyone will enjoy...

Cheers! ;)

I wasn't being specific, but have you notice how adderal addled is now synonymous with Richard Sherman? Weird, for a guy that was "not guilty". Huh.

No, I can just tell who you were talking about. Reading your mind isn't hard. Kinda like a Dr Seuss book. Lots of pictures and not very many big words.

No, I can just tell who you were talking about. Reading your mind isn't hard. Kinda like a Dr Seuss book. Lots of pictures and not very many big words.

You can't read it in a box, you can't read it with a fox. You can't read it in a house, you can't read it with a mouse. Seahawks crash next year, you know it's true. Plus I am rubber you are glue.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

You can't read it in a box, you can't read it with a fox. You can't read it in a house, you can't read it with a mouse. Seahawks crash next year, you know it's true. Plus I am rubber you are glue.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Im telling my dad.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393562696.896836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

We promise to stop when the Seahawks stop being completely awesome. So you're probably only in for about a decade or so of us.

The fact that its gnaws at you gives me joy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Back