Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably a good time for you Pats fans to jump ship to college ball since the Seahawks will be dominating the NFL for a few more years.

7a461f40d5ff6e19832695e77ae50bce.jpg

^LOL!^

"Students at Texas A&M began using the term as their moniker in the 1920s"

"Minnesota was granted an NFL franchise at the league owners’ meetings in Miami on Jan. 28, 1960."

That took under a minute.

You must work for Fox News...

Cheers! ;)

[and who the hell left the door open again!]

LOL!

"Minnesota was granted an NFL franchise at the league owners’ meetings in Miami on Jan. 28, 1960."

Cheers! ;)

[and who the hell left the door open again!]

You must not know about the Minnesota Golden Gophers. ;)

LOL!

Cheers! ;)

University of Minnesota used it first in 1900 you d-bag. Look it up on Wikipedia if you don't believe me.

University of Minnesota used it first in 1900 you d-bag. Look it up on Wikipedia if you don't believe me.

I did. It was not "used", it was a mere "mention".

"there is no record of this label being used by any schools or fans, other than Texas A&M."

Read for comprehension when you go back and look at that article again.

I think the moderators should card you. I bet you're all of 17...

Cheers! ;)

The 12th man was started for one dude so really lets all pay respects to E. King Gill for letting two places whore out his moniker. And if A&M really wanted to capture it and make it theirs, they shouldn't have waited until 1990 to trademark the term.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

You losers are reaching. Let's not talk about the term 12th man anymore; we all Seattle is the only team where the 12th man is executed for its intended use.

I say we talk more about Richard Sherman and how he's a "thug". Also maybe broach why you guys calling him that is clearly racist.

You losers are reaching. Let's not talk about the term 12th man anymore; we all Seattle is the only team where the 12th man is executed for its intended use.

I say we talk more about Richard Sherman and how he's a "thug". Also maybe broach why you guys calling him that is clearly racist.

Already covered

So, how is NSD going for all you new A&M fans? I must admit, I'm not one bit surprised how good the NE guys are at bandwagon. It almost seems natural to them. There must be something in the water up there.

Ya go Niners am I right guys.........guys?.............F***

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Gee, I feel so bad that Seattle is not the only city in the world with duck boats. Boo freakin' hoo. Your trash talk is as weak as your QB's arm is getting.

Somebody let management know they can buy the Duckboat idea from me. That way they can put it on hats and tee shirts. It would be nice to collect royalties, but since this is a once in a century event, I'll take it all up front.

Back