Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woah.

i kinda like new-jack.

but, not in a cape/mcbrewski buttfumble kind of way.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

You mean the thing you guys bought from Texas A&M who had been using it since 1922? ;)

Actually scores of teams (including NFL) used this before the Aggies and Minnesota was the first in1900. Texas A&M tried to trademark it, albeit unsuccessfully.

Is this the "obnoxious football trash talk" thread or the "be a ********* and change the subject" thread. I must be lost...

These guys were really good, but they probably weren't as good as their current superstar Durant, I can't imagine him not eventually winning a NBA championship.

tumblr_ml22otUXUP1qjpqono1_500.gif

Wow. How many effin times can you jackasses post the same lame picture in one thread?

"Look how witty I am!!! I'm posting a meme of Peyton in the trashtalk thread!!"

Amateur.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because I'm a pompous ******

I hate when people post the same stupid picture over and over again.

Tom-Brady-High-Five-PI-CH_20131103201338579_335_220.JPG

So because they trademarked it like a by bunch of money loving whores means the seahawks copied it? I don't think you even believe that but I guess when you're up against one of the most dominant teams of all time the trash talk material is thin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

So because they trademarked it like a by bunch of money loving whores means the seahawks copied it? I don't think you even believe that but I guess when you're up against one of the most dominant teams of all time the trash talk material is thin.

Rule #11.

Sent from my Ass using Everything I Got.

Bwahahahahahahahahah.

Most dominant of all time...

Bwahahahahahahahahha.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

you are sooooooooooo obsessed with the Seahawks. Move on; time for you to focus on next season... maybe think about how you can be better as a fan.

Geez, you're right. Maybe I will start looking for a college I didn't go to and start rooting for them.

So if going to the school is a requirement for college teams what is the requirement to be a fan of an NFL team? Surely it more than just being ********* with a Boston accent and no idea about anything outside of their ****ty town?

So if going to the school is a requirement for college teams what is the requirement to be a fan of an NFL team? Surely it more than just being ********* with a Boston accent and no idea about anything outside of their ****ty town?

I've had season tickets for 13 years. Does that count?

How many years have you had season tickets for the Seahawks... Or the school you didn't go to?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I've had season tickets for 13 years. Does that count?

How many years have you had season tickets for the Seahawks... Or the school you didn't go to?

Oregon the last 11 yeas. Seahawks, we lets ours expire this year (dad had knee replacement) but had them the previous five.

I'm so far from the bandwagon fan. Try something else.

Go with Texas A&M. You could be an original "12th man". ;)

THAT... Is a glorious idea actually!

I am not a college football fan because the school I went to is a D-3 football program and let's just say that don't get picked up by ESPN too often. I refuse to do anything but pray for Boston College's massive failure since I DIDNT GO THERE and I hate that school with a seething white hot passion.

Sooooo. Apparently you don't have to go to a school to root for it... And I have no affiliation...

DAMN it!! I think I would enjoy being an ORIGINAL 12th Man! I think a large group of us should become original 12th Men and then taunt Hoppy for being such a poser.

I like it.

Go Aggies!!!!!

Sounds like Coach Sumlin is looking at a solid recruiting class this year. That's what I like to see!

Don't know about you guys, but I think even losing Manziel will be ok. We should be getting a great outside linebacker in Otaro Alaka. Aggies should take the national championship this year!

I would laugh but this is so sad. Mizzou is gonna take the SEC ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Don't know about you guys, but I think even losing Manziel will be ok. We should be getting a great outside linebacker in Otaro Alaka. Aggies should take the national championship this year!

Totally agree. I love Johnny Football and all but we're stacked even without him. I read today how the Aggies are pulling off one of the beat signing classes of the year. I can't see them losing this year.

Back