Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to defend the pats, no one took away their championships, Brady's numbers are in tact. The fine must have really killed them and why would they need a first round pick belicheck is a genius.

I wasn't defending the Pats. No need for that since every other team did the same thing. I was showing how dumb steeler fans are.

No need to defend the pats, no one took away their championships, Brady's numbers are in tact. The fine must have really killed them and why would they need a first round pick belicheck is a genius.

One of my favorite Pats record, most points scored against the Steelers, ever.

Such anger in your heart.....Are sure you're over it? Seems like it's eating at you a bit.

Why do you think I'm angry? Over what? What the hell are you talking about lol. You do realize what thread you are in?

Why do you think I'm angry? Over what? What the hell are you talking about lol. You do realize what thread you are in?

When people throw out insults, it just seems like there is a little anger. Glad your not though.

Besides, you are a fan of an expansion team, so I should take it all with a grain of salt.

You should read the stories....pretty shady stuff. Police telling the alleged victim she better think long and hard about pressing charges because of who he is, year old story very quiet until he becomes a heisman candidate, etc....

Yeah that kid is guilty as hell. He even wears a hear net while plays so his DNA won't fall on his victims during the post game celebration

You should read the stories....pretty shady stuff. Police telling the alleged victim she better think long and hard about pressing charges because of who he is, year old story very quiet until he becomes a heisman candidate, etc....

Yeah, went and read some. They didn't even collect evidence. That's Florida for you though, football is more important down their than keeping women from being raped.

....and looking forward to next week -- go Saints!!!! A little collage for the Cheathawks fans:

cheatercarroll.jpg

And go Niners!!!

Saints are gonna get murdered. That's like a second bye for the Hawks.

Well see. I think you might be surprised. Although I must say, as far fetched as is sounds from here, I relish the thought of the Niners beating the Hawks in their nest. :mug: Lord knows there's a long road ahead to get to that point...

When people throw out insults, it just seems like there is a little anger. Glad your not though.

Besides, you are a fan of an expansion team, so I should take it all with a grain of salt.

People throw out insults for 3 reasons. 1) because they are angry 2) because they are making fun of someone for being dumb 3) they are in an obnoxious football trash talk thread. This time it was 2 and 3. No anger over here.

An expansion team? Don't you mean the next Super Bowl champs?

Kind of sad that the only team that played D and O this last week was the friggen Chargers.

Well see. I think you might be surprised. Although I must say, as far fetched as is sounds from here, I relish the thought of the Niners beating the Hawks in their nest. :mug: Lord knows there's a long road ahead to get to that point...

Beating the Hawks in their house would be amazing. I don't see it happening, but I would hope that the beating would be so heartbreaking that it would scar the childhoods of young Seahawks' fans.

Beating the Hawks in their house would be amazing. I don't see it happening, but I would hope that the beating would be so heartbreaking that it would scar the childhoods of young Seahawks' fans.

Cmon bro we are Seattle fans. You should hear the rhetoric of doubt and are we good enough. Jesus people here can't even enjoy the run we are on right now.

Punity said:
Cmon bro we are Seattle fans. You should hear the rhetoric of doubt and are we good enough. Jesus people here can't even enjoy the run we are on right now.

Can't really blame em... I mean... The team has just been atrocious for sooooo long. The fans HAVE to be programmed to expect the worst at this point... Kinda like Pats fans just assuming the Pats will win. The fan bases are just used to it.

Could have fooled me. I've never heard a Seattle fan have any kind of doubt that their team was ever good enough or that any other team did anything other than suck.

Can't really blame em... I mean... The team has just been atrocious for sooooo long. The fans HAVE to be programmed to expect the worst at this point... Kinda like Pats fans just assuming the Pats will win. The fan bases are just used to it.

I think the fact that they have never had success is what has led to them being so obnoxious as a fan base. There is this built in sensibility that no one pays them any attention or gives them any respect. Couple that with having never been there before and they don't know how to handle success with any level of class.

Could have fooled me. I've never heard a Seattle fan have any kind of doubt that their team was ever good enough or that any other team did anything other than suck.

In this thread of course we arent going to lose its the name of the game and the weak ones get flushed out.

But being as we have been let down before alot of the base is holding their breath and worried that a team that put up bupkis on the worst passing D in the league and got murdered here barely a month ago, is going to come in and beat us.

Its crap and anytime you bring up the fact you arent worried about the game there is massive shade thrown about not be "realistic" whatever that means. Im realistic that the Saints blow on the road and we hold the #1 D in the NFL. All adds up to a win for me and most sane people.

it is true i cant deny that. Pats fans in this millennium, lets not look back at your history of being mediocre for the rest of your existence. :cross:

Ahahahahahaha! Posted by the fan of a "never finished the job ever" team. :ban:

Niiiice!

Cheers! ;)

I think im still bitter at the Pats for letting me down as a kid for losing to Brett figgen Favre in the SB. Bledsoe was the QB i rooted for and then to lose to my most hated QB of all time. Bah sour grapes and all

Back