Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really the Pats should have picked up Boldin and another good (or at least decent) couple of TEs (Keller might be a good option and the Jets are throwing people away, and are they keeping that one really good TE they're not using in GB?) and just said to hell with the Wide Receiver position. They'd be relatively easy to cover speedwise mind you but holy crap, talk about a punishing (albeit slow) receiving core.

Pats have Jake Ballard coming back from IR next year, who the Giants REALLY did not want to lose last year.

Still no word on whether they'll end up making an offer to Emmanuel Sanders, who I think has the potential to really break out next year. He'd cost a third-round draft pick, but given that he's still only ~25, it wouldn't surprise me if they took a chance. They do need youth in the wide receiving core; they looked to be absolutely stacked last season, but it was all old guys (Branch, Gaffney, Ochocinco, Stalworth).

Branch is more a security blanket than threat receiver. When Brady got fidgety he helped bring him down same as Welker. Next week ought to be interesting at the very least. :)

Can't believe they lost 85 and Stalworth both in the same year. Always did like Gaffney.

Well, I doubt any of those guys will be back next year; the point is that they were about eight-deep with over-the-hill talent last year, and now they're trying to reinfuse the receiving corps with some youth.

So many overrated AFC teams it's not even funny. Colts? Ravens? Bengals? None are even that good. Especially since the Ravens sold out half of their team. Colts were the luckiest playoff team ever, Bengals are a solid team but not that good. Bears, Giants, and Redskins are all better teams.

The parity poll I saw had everyone at 16.

Here. Make it easy on yourselves...

601418_445018018909684_37712717_n.png

Anyone remember what happened the last time someone put together a "dream team" during FA? Anyone?

Do we have a Philly fan in the house?

I think we can safely wait until next February to watch the Lombardi hoisted in Tom Brady's hands a fourth time.

Most SB champs over the last decade aren't very active in FA. They seem to be the ones selling.

HOLY %&$^.... Was that a.... GIRL???

1) if so... that... is... adooooorable. Coming in here with the big girl pants on and everything. Really. Just precious.

2) Moto just swallowed his tongue and is already spraying on the Drakar.

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25 1m
Mediocrity disguised as Elite will be exposed..... Elite viewed as Mediocre will also be shown.....Stay tuned

Back