Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, well the Cardinals have played the same number of regular season games as the Pats.........wait for it........10 outta the last 10 years. That's like, I dunno, 100% the same as the Pats!!!!

Seriuosly, Hoppy, your obnoxious trash talk is neither obnoxious, nor trash talk. It's just plain stupid. Seriously, solely making the playoffs 70% of the time in the last 10 years is almost as many as 90% of the time? And that's supposed to be impressive? Where did you even get that nugget? Red Zone?

With how many playoff wins??

So.... There is a lot of sitting around watching other teams... Like I said.

Get real, homer

Their record is 5-6...nothing too impressive for sure, but not one and done.

Oh yeah, well the Cardinals have played the same number of regular season games as the Pats.........wait for it........10 outta the last 10 years. That's like, I dunno, 100% the same as the Pats!!!!

Seriuosly, Hoppy, your obnoxious trash talk is neither obnoxious, nor trash talk. It's just plain stupid. Seriously, solely making the playoffs 70% of the time in the last 10 years is almost as many as 90% of the time? And that's supposed to be impressive? Where did you even get that nugget? Red Zone?

huh? He was insinuating that the Hawks don't play during playoffs season. And yeah getting there 7/10 times is a good rebuttal to that. The pile on Hoppy shtick is stale. Especially since all the crap you guys piled on me about was white noise since I was correct in everything I've said...

Hoppy is Dazed and confused...

Your comment is as silly as me saying the Packers have been in the playoffs 15 out of the last 20 years.

Doesn't matter when your teams' A$$ is sitting at home watching the Super Bowl.

Hoppy is Dazed and confused...

Your comment is as silly as me saying the Packers have been in the playoffs 15 out of the last 20 years.

Doesn't matter when your teams' A$$ is sitting at home watching the Super Bowl.

It's was a response to comment, not random trash talk like if I were to say: "Touchdown Golden Tate!!"

Hawks are going to wipe the frozen tundra with your sh!tty team if they meet in the playoffs.

It's was a response to comment, not random trash talk like if I were to say: "Touchdown Golden Tate!!"

Hawks are going to wipe the frozen tundra with your sh!tty team if they meet in the playoffs.

Bring it on pumpkin... It will be fun to watch Wilson in tears just like we had Cutler on the sidelines, crying twice this year.

No amount of replacement refs/Fail Mary ******** will save you this time.

Huh, maybe Wilson and Rodgers can watch the Superbowl together. They could probably pick up some pointers from Tom Terrific on the big stage.

Their record is 5-6...nothing too impressive for sure, but not one and done.

... of course, New England is 13-6 in the playoffs over the past ten seasons. They'd have a couple more wins, too, if it wasn't for all those first-round byes they earned. And, if you go back eleven years, you can make it 16-6.

Only thing Tommy Boy is going to be doing come Super Bowl Sunday is rubbing Gisele's stomach while she makes him run out to get pregnant food.

By the way, Rodgers is batting 1.000 in Super Bowls.
Also has a 66.7% win percentage in playoff games.

He needs no pointers from Tommy CryBrady

... of course, New England is 13-6 in the playoffs over the past ten seasons. They'd have a couple more wins, too, if it wasn't for all those first-round byes they earned. And, if you go back eleven years, you can make it 16-6.

Bird, the stat-magician.

Packers are 29-17 overall in playoffs since 1960

Patriots: 23-16

SuckHawks: 8-11
but hey give them credit, that is only since 1976. Give them an extra 16 years of sucking and they might be 9-22 (gave them one victory in 16 years like the refs gave them the Packer game this year)

By the way, the Packers have NEVER lost to the SuckHawks in the playoffs...

Remember the quote, ""We want the ball, and we're gonna score!" from your then QB Hasselbeck. I believe that OT game ended in a PICK-6.

McBrewskie said:
The hawks play to try and take out anyone they can, that's their thing and their identity as a team which is fine. That's why I'd like to see my Niners match them at it and knock some guys out next time they play.

I didn't want to respond to this because this is A) retarted B) untrue and C) the biggest case of sour grape, panty twisted, sore loser I've come across on this thread and laughable c'mon I know it sucks you got your pants dropped and embarrassed at our place while you could barely pull out the win at your house. But it's ok you had a good run last year and had a good thing going this year until your egotistical coach ****ed that up

Haven't had one since the 90's. Kaep has the potential though. Hawks fans talk real big when they have that homefield advantage though. You guys are done the minute you set foot on the road in the playoffs.

I'll give you 1990 but Montana disintegrated after that and SF has been searching ever since.

I didn't want to respond to this because this is A) retarted B) untrue and C) the biggest case of sour grape, panty twisted, sore loser I've come across on this thread and laughable c'mon I know it sucks you got your pants dropped and embarrassed at our place while you could barely pull out the win at your house. But it's ok you had a good run last year and had a good thing going this year until your egotistical coach ****ed that up

Yeah its sour grapes to want revenge in the next match.

I'm going to try and talk ChshreCat to all you west coasters now that I'm back in m*ther F^ckin freezin land.

31164119.jpg

demotivation-posters-auto-292069.jpeg

Me (and others)

images

Moto

images

And those top two pics was me and the 4 hr love affair I had when I was sleepless in Seattle last week at the airport. 'some of you f*ckers are so damn gullible'

Love how cat thinks he's all big and bad because Wilson has had a good couple weeks...ease off the gas buddy your rookie isn't that good

Lazarous said:
Love how cat thinks he's all big and bad because Wilson has had a good couple weeks...ease off the gas buddy your rookie isn't that good

If only that weren't true

If only that weren't true

Russell is pretty darn good. He was almost good enough to make it to the Pro-Bowl, which would have been amazing since the only other Rookie QB to make the first-team in the history of the Pro-Bowl is Dan Marino.

Shame he wasn't picked for the first team. Or even as an alternate...because that would have been really impressive for a Rookie QB.

Cape Brewing said:
Whoa.... I am gone for half a day and a mod has to step in?? WTF???

People just can't handle defeat I guess gotta start bringing the gutter talk

Back