Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bluemoose said:
I think the Pats should pick up Tim Tebow. I'm pretty sure he will be released by the Jets.[...]

At this point, I think pretty much everyone is going to be released by the Jets. Nobody on their staff should expect to be back.

Sanchez will be on the trading block. Go for it pats

Ahahahaha! As if!

Our hoodied Yoda would never make an offer for either one of those train wrecks...

Cheers!

As much as it pains me, I'll be rooting for Seattle in that game in hopes the Pack can win themselves into a 2nd seed.

Ohhhh you motherf--kers...work just bought me an iPhone....you idiots haven't seen NOTHIN yet.

moto is now mobile. beware.

speaking of no service, i don't get any in my house, so i had to buy a damn network extender. 250 list price! they took $75 off. stupid verizon.

Thats what you get for living in East Buttfck, Nowhere.

Try moving to sonewhere that has electricity ya freakin' hillbilly.

you mean one of the wealthiest counties in america?

the issue isn't remoteness, the issue is that i live in a retirement community and residents keep shooting down new cell tower plans.

the_bird said:
You live in a retirement community? So what, your grandma's basement, instead of your moms?

Hard to have a basement in a double wide

I'm now imagining moto as this maintaining some well to do community.

images

Hawaii is awesome during Christmas time. Guess you're getting dumped on in the upper Midwest? Sucks for you. I have a bit of a sunburn today.

Watching Packers dominate this Sunday at 8a is the only thing that kind of sucks. Guess bloody marys will be required.

Remember that year Brady was hurt? What'd they win, 2 games? It's a one-man team. When he retires, the Patriots will look like they did in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Not the team that plays in the weakest division in football and is handed a playoff birth before the season even starts. Then proceeds to choke in the playoffs. Not that team for sure. Fact is, your definition of "dominant" is simply whatever the Patriots have done like total wins or neat stats by Brady. But hey, that's what being a fanatic is all about...unrealistic delusional views on your team.

Remember that year Brady was hurt? What'd they win, 2 games? It's a one-man team. When he retires, the Patriots will look like they did in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

... uh, try 11-5.

Pats won a lot of games in the 1990s, too, for those of you whose football knowledge is a little on the elementary side. No team has a better record since Kraft bought the squad in '94. Even during the Pete Carroll years, the team was generally a playoff squad.

Back