Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for somebody on the Giants to grow a pair and level DeSean Jackson, that no-class having *********.

I was soooo wishing the dickhead would have got the ball slapped out of his hand or flat out dropped it as he was doing the little hortizontal run along the end zone.

Oh and its "52 year old crackhead gramma living in a trailer with no running water used ****** nozzle" for him.

meh. The dude just made an impossible play with to win the game. He had space to move and a chance to run out any remaining time. I think it is a smart move. Get some space and check the clock (which you can clearly see him do), then duck in for the win. I have no problem with that at all. We'll never know, but what if he leaves 3 seconds on the clock, and the Giants run the kick back??? Unlikely, I know, but why risk it? I didn't think his celebration was excessive and the run in was clearly to look at the clock.

I'm a vikings fan, this is no secret. This will not come as a shock but...

I want the bears to go down in flames tonight. Then the same in week 17. Any team that weak, who takes advantage of the self destructive lions and Vikings, the beat up pack, gets their butts kicked at home against a top team (pats) AND loses at home to a mediocre team (sea).

I feel dirty but I want the packers to represent the NFC north. They're the best team. They hung with the pats and exposed some weaknesses without Rodgers. I still don't trust cheese heads though.

Btw, I realize the hypocrisy of this argument due to the mere existence of the NFC west.

meh. The dude just made an impossible play with to win the game. He had space to move and a chance to run out any remaining time. I think it is a smart move. Get some space and check the clock (which you can clearly see him do), then duck in for the win. I have no problem with that at all. We'll never know, but what if he leaves 3 seconds on the clock, and the Giants run the kick back??? Unlikely, I know, but why risk it? I didn't think his celebration was excessive and the run in was clearly to look at the clock.

Thing is that the clock was already at 0 when he did it.

Re; Jackson. Didn't think of it from a time clock standpoint but THAT would be a smart move. I just don't see DuhSean being that smart. He's looking for season two: Duh Tocho Show with his heros.

philrose, you're an all right guy ;). FYI, I always go Packers->NFC North->NFC in my rooting factor when it comes to the playoffs. Same goes college bball, fball etc.

I think it's really stupid for Jackson to do this. He's done this a couple of times, not just when the game is over. All that does is give a ref. a little more time to call a hold or illegal block. Also, you can't see everything on the monitor. Someone could easily be coming from an angle and swipe the ball.

He doesn't get much benefit of the doubt, not with his history. Dropping the ball on the one-yard line his rookie year, which cost me a friggin' game in the fantasy league (had McNabb, lost a TD reception due to that ******* play, lost that week by like two points). I do think it was PROBABLY to run out the clock, but DeSean *loves* having the camera on him, too.

What is it that makes wide receivers always, always, ALWAYS a football team's primadonna?

Thing is that the clock was already at 0 when he did it.

...and he has a LONG history of doing crap like that. Started in high school (dropped the ball before getting into the end zone being cocky), did the exact same thing a couple of years ago vs. Dallas, had that *****ey fall into the end zone move against Dallas last week, & now this. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt b/c we all know he's an ass!!!

Blah blah blah. Now people "know" a healthy Packer team would crush the Pats and the Packers "exposed" some things.

Gimme an effin break. How "exposed" did the Pats end up when they gagged one up against Cleveland? "ohhhhh the Pats suck! They lost to Cleeeevland. Cleveland showed the Pats d isnt ready for prime time yet!"

And what happened? Whooooooops 12 and effin 2.

Here's what people "know"... The Packers came in and played a good game last night considering the huge number of injuries they've had. And they lost. "But the Packers!!!". Yeah, the Packers lost. "but we!!". Yeah... You lost. "if we had!!!l". Awesome... You lost.

And what does that mean??? Uhh. Nuthin more than the Pats are now 12-2 and the Pack is 8-6. Thats it. Thats all it means.

Would the Packers win the next 50 outta 50? Sure. Why not? If that makes you feel better... Sure. If you want to think that in magic make beleive world, have at it. You take the 50 super duper make believe wins and I'll takethe ugly real win from last night.

Well, I don't know his past well, so maybe it was a ****** move. But I still think he was looking at the clock when he turned around. He looks back, recognizes something, then ducks into the end zone.

Receivers are divas because of their position. They can't see the whole field, so they think they are always open. They also only contribute (substantially) on like 30% of the plays. Finally, they are in the middle of nowhere with the time to think they are awesome.

I agree Cape. ESPN and everyone is always too high sometimes and too low at other times. The Pats are a good team who take advantage of opportunities. Done and done. The Packers are good, but decimated by injuries. That's the story. The Pats are still rolling and the Pack is still beat up.

It was a dick move and he does it all the time. I really don't have a problem with it because it isn't much different than celebrating after but it is going to come back to bite him in the ass hard sooner or later.

Just a heads up. Its 21 outside, hardly a wind and barely snowing (recently slowed down a lot). Don't believe the talking head hype.. They should be thankful it's not 4-5 days ago when it was -10 without the windchill.

Blah blah blah. Now people "know" a healthy Packer team would crush the Pats and the Packers "exposed" some things.

Gimme an effin break. How "exposed" did the Pats end up when they gagged one up against Cleveland? "ohhhhh the Pats suck! They lost to Cleeeevland. Cleveland showed the Pats d isnt ready for prime time yet!"

And what happened? Whooooooops 12 and effin 2.

Here's what people "know"... The Packers came in and played a good game last night considering the huge number of injuries they've had. And they lost. "But the Packers!!!". Yeah, the Packers lost. "but we!!". Yeah... You lost. "if we had!!!l". Awesome... You lost.

And what does that mean??? Uhh. Nuthin more than the Pats are now 12-2 and the Pack is 8-6. Thats it. Thats all it means.

Would the Packers win the next 50 outta 50? Sure. Why not? If that makes you feel better... Sure. If you want to think that in magic make beleive world, have at it. You take the 50 super duper make believe wins and I'll takethe ugly real win from last night.

On the pack/pats game: would Rodgers have gotten an extra set of downs with a 4th and 1 and 30 sec to go? Absolutely.

But I'm not convinced the pack would have been in that situation. Credit the pats prep, they probably would have found a way to shut Rodgers down because he's a star player and star players get mitigated by the pats d. Thats just what they do. I don't think the pack were a better team due to a backup playing, but they did hit a series of fortunate events and compete way better in NE than the bears could in CHI. Gotta respect that.

MINNEAPOLIS (AP)—Brett Favre(notes) is back in the starting lineup for the Minnesota Vikings.

He’ll be without Adrian Peterson, though. The star running back is inactive with thigh and ankle injuries.

After being listed as out on Saturday with a sprained right shoulder that ended his NFL record streak of 297 straight games a week earlier, Favre threw about 15 passes pregame and will start against the Chicago Bears on Monday night.

Favre was upgraded to questionable on Monday morning. Athletic trainer Eric Sugarman says Favre woke up feeling much better and wanted to test out his injured arm.

Did Favre check with ESPN about how many viewers were expected to watch, and decide that he needed to be seen one more time?

JUST ****ING LEAVE ALREADY.

Jacked up on painkillers again?

EDIT: I just wanted Favre to quit before. Now I want to see him get Joe Theisman'ed.

Rumor has it Jenn's in town. (added n)

Jenn-Sterger-Playboy-Photo-Scandal.jpg

Well, I don't know his past well, so maybe it was a ****** move. But I still think he was looking at the clock when he turned around. He looks back, recognizes something, then ducks into the end zone.
The clock had clearly run out well before he even got near the end zone. If he didn't see that, then he's blind as well as stupid, *****ey and *******-ish.

Act like you've been there before, son.

"No one has more pride than Brett Favre, the Ultimate Warrior." lol....

"Here he is. Its amazing."

After the break, the MNF crew drops to the field to keep Favre's nuts warm during the break.

Bit ironic how many panties are in a bunch over DeSean. I think his antics fit right in with an "obnoxious football trash talk thread." Then again, he is on my team ;-)

Bit ironic how many panties are in a bunch over DeSean. I think his antics fit right in with an "obnoxious football trash talk thread." Then again, he is on my team ;-)

Like I said, I don't really have a problem with it. He is a ****** and will end up ****ing his team over by it one of these days.

The clock had clearly run out well before he even got near the end zone. If he didn't see that, then he's blind as well as stupid, *****ey and *******-ish.

Act like you've been there before, son.

I dunno, when you're runnin' down field, you're not exactly looking at the clock.

It looked to me like once he saw that time ran out is when he ducked into the end zone.

I dunno, when you're runnin' down field, you're not exactly looking at the clock.

It looked to me like once he saw that time ran out is when he ducked into the end zone.

Bull****, he looked up before he ever turned. He even said he was going to do it at the 12 yard line but decided to wait until he was closer. That is nothing other than taunting.

Jackson's dumbassery at the goal line is well documented. Google desean Jackson stupid and you'll see some gems

Last edited by a moderator:
when the game started, i realized that if the bears lose we'll have a shot.

then i saw favre get his sh*t rocked, started laughing, and now i hope the vikings get smacked around.

sidenote, I'm drinking a Buffalo Bill's Orange Blossom Cream Ale. I found it in my fridge, it's probably over a year old.

Tastes like a bad saison mixed with orange crush. i wonder if brett b was intended?

Hey... As long as he keeps winning Brady can wear big long pig tails and go with the Buffalo Bill "tuck between the legs" and prance around dressed like Madonna for all I care.

Back