Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need way more noobs next season. This year, anyone who stepped in got frightened away almost instantly. There is that crappy.... Bronco fan..... is it? But still

Regardless, we need more quality noob quotes to work with.

Damn soft, our youth. Letting words get to them...

feature film will be made about Tom Brady and the New England Patriots' Super Bowl LI victory that will include the story of how they overcame the adversity of Deflategate.

Sounds like a legit blockbuster.

"Even th zzzz..... zzzz. Zzzzz. Zzz. Zz. Zzz... ".

Sounds more like a "for tv only" documentary that gets played ONCE a few hours before a pre-season game.

I have a couple goofy autographs but one TREMENDOUS one... the bar in my basement has always been called "The Cape".

I have an autographed Adam Vinatier that says, "To the guys at The Cape, Damn right I caught Hershel Walker"

If my house ever catches fire, I'll make sure about half my family is out and then I'm going in for that autograph

Nice Pats fan right there. Loyal. Love for team and goat ahead of family. Headstone enscription - I loved the goat. smh

I would talk more on here but my team went 2-14 so can't really trash talk, but things are looking up for the San Francisco 49ers! You will be seeing more of me this season.

Jed York has shown he doesn't know how to run a football team. He did make some good football moves so far this off-season. He really just needs to stay out of the way.

NFLN tonite:
8PM: Falcons throw Packers out of the house (after thoroughly effing them up first. Brutal)
9PM: Patriots school Pittsburg
10PM: Most Epic NFL Football Game In History

This calls for a 6 pour flight and kicking back in the comfy chair :tank:

That game was a sh!tshow...Pats looked like a high school team in the first half and Falcons the second. To say that was even an epic game at all is retarded...most EPIC ever is just delusional. I hope you get aids.

813b2e3e901153ec2042126612fbe15c52834fa7abd5dca995fd15182be2a9b2.jpg

Poor Hoppy...Looking down the barrel of a rebuilding season...Sad...

Back