Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Rog! We haven't been that bad in a long time. It'll be fun..... for some people!

tar_feather.jpg

crushing.jpg

Understood. Not a one of you cousin banging cretins can give a cogent reason for disliking the best football organization ever but we, the football Illuminati, don't expect any better from you. Hell, your mother is your second cousin and your father is your uncle. Or is he your brother? So difficult to figure.

Sorry bruh, you're gonna have to ask uncle dad to read you the article again. The author was pointing out how the pinnacle* of football could have been even better.

Hey Hoppy,

Anymore SeahawkLeaks from Petey? Rumor has it from quality reporting Mortenson that high level picks are being taken away. I guess this knocks them out of the wildcard playoffs for a loooong time. Habitual line stepperer overerers!!!

Hey Hoppy,

Anymore SeahawkLeaks from Petey? Rumor has it from quality reporting Mortenson that high level picks are being taken away. I guess this knocks them out of the wildcard playoffs for a loooong time. Habitual line stepperer overerers!!!

Yeah, failure to report Sherman's injury...makes total sense considering he didn't miss snap.

I'm not a badger.

It's not my history. I have no ties to Boston, or the east coast in general. Maybe your distant relatives were dumb enough to believe in witches and had to crush people under rocks because they were hysteric religious extremists, but not mine.

I will never attend loserfest.

Any more questions?

"Pattern of willfull violations"...sounds like the Seahawks should get the death penalty.

Remember when everyone was surprised the cooter Carroll brought his cheating ways from USC to Seattle?

Wait that one didn't happen. Nobody was surprised.

"Pattern of willfull violations"...sounds like the Seahawks should get the death penalty.

Remember when everyone was surprised the cooter Carroll brought his cheating ways from USC to Seattle?

Wait that one didn't happen. Nobody was surprised.

I can't imagine anyone being surprised. The Seahawks have a long-established culture of cheating.

Yup, they're basically the panthers. I'll bet Tom wimps out and doesn't dive on the fumble this weekend.

I'm not a badger.

It's not my history. I have no ties to Boston, or the east coast in general. Maybe your distant relatives were dumb enough to believe in witches and had to crush people under rocks because they were hysteric religious extremists, but not mine.

I will never attend loserfest.

Any more questions?

I'm curious. What in the world makes you think you were invited?

🙂

Back