Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been an excellent day of football for some of us. :rockin:
For others....mmm, not so much.

Cheers! (And you know who you are. Ahahahahahaha!!!! :D)

How cool would it be if somehow those San Diego nitwits beat Denver?
Ain't happening. Too bad...

Remember when Bills players and ESPN both said, the Bills could be the only team to beat Tom Brady twice in one season? Let that sink in. Players and ESPN both thought the Bills could beat TB twice this year when the first game wasn't against TB. It may be funnier they thought they were going to win against TB. Wasn't even close.

Man.... he pissed SOMEONE off somethin' fierce.

This doesn't surprise me. The freakishly athletic Jamie Collins did not have a great game yesterday - around the third quarter I realized his name had barely been mentioned. A total of 2 tackles and 1 assist, no sacks/hurries/fumbles caused or recovered, and a bunch of whiffed tackles (though that was hardly an exclusive issue with Collins yesterday - there were a lot of arm tackles going on all afternoon).

Between the projected cap hit, the relative condition of the rest of the LB core, and perhaps playing past his peak, something had to give. The only thing that surprises me is that the trigger got pulled this early. Maybe they need the slot to bring Lewis back from PUP?

Cheers!

Pithy commentary as always...
yoda.jpg

;)

Back