Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That defense ... wow. Happy for the Manning crew and the rest of the team "drinking a bunch of beer" what a refreshing dose of genuineness amongst the ****** populous that is the NFL. Tip my hat. Great team...

I think Cam is the future face of the NFL and he is a hell of a player. Having said that, he sure needs to learn some humility and needs to mature. He was a d!ck in his post game interview.

I've got a feeling Cam will have some rings on his hand in the future. I would like to be behind him (unless he is playing the Broncos) but not if he keeps acting like a selfish jerk.

The dude is gifted, but he just learned that it takes more than that. Never mind, I doubt he learned a thing. "They didn't do anything special" pffft. Didn't even try to get that loose ball.

Interesting to see how much better the Pats offense, with it sieve OLine, performed against the Denver defense - in Denver - than the Panthers did.

For the most part, the Panthers went on a tear beating the snot out of a lot of really bad teams. Once they had to play some good ones, they looked a little more human.

He was a d!ck in his post game interview.

keeps acting like a selfish jerk.

Both of those statements are pretty arrogant. Sure, Cam is a pretty showy guy, but he wasn't a dick in the interview and isn't selfish. Imagine getting defeated on that type of stage when you were expected to win and then had to answer a bunch of idiotic questions about why you sucked. I think he had short answers as he was trying not to break down on camera. When he walked off it was after a question about how he let his whole team down. He was clearly about to lose it, showing that he isn't selfish. Was i rooting for him? No. But show some class after your team wins, man. No need for ignorance in your moments of celebration. Just makes you look salty like all the Pats fans in here, we have enough of that. :D

Gotta agree with finsfan there - with the exception of the fumble he didn't try for (when the game was already lost, face it) Cam was all that team had going for them. He didn't let anybody down, and that question really didn't rate an answer.

That said, his little b1tchfest in the end zone after he took a shot in the final 2 minutes of the game was pretty funny to watch. My 2 year old nephew doesn't throw tantrums like that.

How you know your team has a tremendous defense.... Even Peyton's textbook playoff gag job/disappearing acts couldn't lose you the game.

One of the worst games by a Super Bowl-winning QB. I thought Peyton might have had two good drives in him; he had that opening drive, and that was about it.

Peyton's other win, against Chicago, wasn't especially good, either. Had forgotten about that. And I knew that Elway got his titles on the back of Terrell Davis, but didn't realize he was that mediocre against Green Bay.

Probably be pretty smart for him to retire at this point...

Gotta agree with finsfan there - with the exception of the fumble he didn't try for (when the game was already lost, face it) Cam was all that team had going for them. He didn't let anybody down, and that question really didn't rate an answer.

He's got to dive in there for that ball. They were only down what, six at that point? They had plenty of time.

Panthers ****ing quit, man. I know it's fourth and forever... but how the **** do you PUNT there? ****, we saw Aaron Rodgers pull off a fourth-down miracle like four weeks ago. Newton's got the arm to make something crazy happen.

Why not just take a ****ing knee, if you're just looking to get the game over with?

Both of those statements are pretty arrogant. Sure, Cam is a pretty showy guy, but he wasn't a dick in the interview and isn't selfish. Imagine getting defeated on that type of stage when you were expected to win and then had to answer a bunch of idiotic questions about why you sucked. I think he had short answers as he was trying not to break down on camera. When he walked off it was after a question about how he let his whole team down. He was clearly about to lose it, showing that he isn't selfish. Was i rooting for him? No. But show some class after your team wins, man. No need for ignorance in your moments of celebration. Just makes you look salty like all the Pats fans in here, we have enough of that. :D

Hey, Cam loves to call attention to himself when he is winning. He has to be ready to take it like a man when he loses. Not arrogant at all. Just telling it like it is.

Hey Rich, here's a present for you.

jyas3cdubcghyxqvxo8b.gif

Those odds for next year are silly. GB is going to three-peat but will lose the SB in 2020 to the LA Patriots

He's got to dive in there for that ball. They were only down what, six at that point? They had plenty of time.

Panthers ****ing quit, man. I know it's fourth and forever... but how the **** do you PUNT there? ****, we saw Aaron Rodgers pull off a fourth-down miracle like four weeks ago. Newton's got the arm to make something crazy happen.

Why not just take a ****ing knee, if you're just looking to get the game over with?

This.

No way a Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Russell Wilson, etc. let's that ball go without sacrificing everything they have for that ball. He only needed his defense to make one stop to have the ball back with 2 minutes +/- down by one score. No way you can say the game was over at that point.

Looking back, I may have been a bit hydrated by that point, so didn't remember if it was a one or two score margin. If it was still only one score, and he clearly backed away from that scrum instead of going after the ball, then yeah, that's another b1tch move...

Six points when he fumbled. Denver then went in for the TD and the two point conversion to seal the game. But at the time of the fumble, Carolina was one big play away from winning.

Also; could Peyton be any more of a whore?

g7ubpccq5pulomckcb4v.jpg

Man, the personal hang ups and insecurities of Patriots fans is really hard to understand. It's really quite amazing...

hoppy, now that slym is gone, you're back to being the reigning idiot d-bag.

i'd keep my head down if i were you

so moto added to the ignore list. Listen, if you're clearly inferior in the thread and in real life keep your stupid mouth shut. Pisses me off that a retard like that has the nerve to talk at me like that.

Have a great week, gents.

Toodles Moto...you fvcking irrelevant pile of trash.

man, seriously, i can't stop laughing....

that was freakin' hilarious....."where does that put you??" OUCH!! BURNED ME GOOD!!! BAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

Settle down children... There is probably more important Patriots talk coming and we don't need your slapfight interfering.

The two one dollar bills have been mailed so... someone... can now get a bump in monthly income that is apparently desperately needed

man, they must not teach anger management at Not University of Oregon.

must be really busy accounting lately.

Latest posts

Back