Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See... what makes Russell Wilson so awesome is his ability to take a team ,with a shaky D and no running game, on his back and deliver a big win. The guy just takes over games.

Pretty good weekend, I would say. Rex gets his mouth shut for a little while. You think Seattle's going to have to start pumping in crowd noise, now that the "12th man" is disbanding?

And how the **** does Baltimore lose to OAKLAND? There's another team that can't get their asses handed to them often enough.

And how the **** does Baltimore lose to OAKLAND? There's another team that can't get their asses handed to them often enough.

... and Harbaugh is still sobbing into his pillow... "(sniff sniff) .. and I know that big mean Belichick had something to do with this!! (sniff sniff). I just know it!!"

How awesome would it be if the Raiders were good all of a sudden??? The league effin needs more of this guy...

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1442840384.745322.jpg

... he strikes me as the absolute perfect guy to be the next batshti crazy owner to say stupid shti about the Pats.

Can't you easily see it?? "I have ordered Goodell to look into the Patriots staff possibly implanting microchips inta' meh brain!!"

The crazy thing is, Hoppy has that exact same haircut and he doesn't even LIKE the Raiders! At least, not until they start the season 4-2 and he needs a new bandwagon to jump on.

Moto...good call. He's so soft. Man, you are so bad at this. It's like you don't even understand football a little bit. Not even a tiny bit...

How awesome would it be if the Raiders were good all of a sudden??? The league effin needs more of this guy...

View attachment 304630

... he strikes me as the absolute perfect guy to be the next batshti crazy owner to say stupid shti about the Pats.

Can't you easily see it?? "I have ordered Goodell to look into the Patriots staff possibly implanting microchips inta' meh brain!!"

What are the odds that guy doesn't have kids locked in his cellar?

I bet those defensive lineman have huge bruises on their arms from having to tackle that BEAST behind the line of scrimmage.

what about the guy who got carted off after Lynch carried the entire defense for five yards? Choose your battles fcuk tards.

what about the guy who got carted off after Lynch carried the entire defense for five yards? Choose your battles fcuk tards.

yeaaaah that's not what happened. lynch was stopped, and the pile got surged from behind. ankles are the first thing to go. "fcuk tard".

Let's just remember that Lynch got his forty yards rushing against a defense that gave up 141 yards to Matt Forte in week 1, and which has been weak against the run for several years.

Latest posts

Back