Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're armed and ready!

GO PATS!

Cheers! :mug:

xmas_gift_02a.jpg

^^^"Loser says what?"

I gotta laugh - at anything coming from a pathetic Dolphins fan - every playoff season for the last - how many decades now?

Ahahahahahahahaha <cough> ahahahhahaa!

Cheers! ;)

^^^"Loser says what?"

I gotta laugh - at anything coming from a pathetic Dolphins fan - every playoff season for the last - how many decades now?

Ahahahahahahahaha <cough> ahahahhahaa!

Cheers! ;)

I suppose the one good thing to say about people who are 'Fins fans is that they don't really have any hopes to be crushed. I mean, ****, when was the last time they mattered?

At least JETS fans get to watch their team suck in spectacular fashion. What the hell's the point of being a Miami fan?

And mediocre serving temp..... 34*? Reely? A bunch of bud light up in there?

Why do you hate America?
1905930.jpg

At the 2°F differential point, a twelve ounce pour into a room temperature Sammy glass starts out at my preferred 48°F with a perfect head.

But thanks for your concern...

Cheers! ;)

Why do you hate America?

1905930.jpg

At the 2°F differential point, a twelve ounce pour into a room temperature Sammy glass starts out at my preferred 48°F with a perfect head.

But thanks for your concern...

Cheers! ;)

"Sammy" glass? Why the f--k do you have to have a cutsie name for freaking everything?! Cape, what's with your boy here?

Oh! Wait, I figured it out! day_trippr is actually Rachael Ray! Guys! Rachael Ray is on HBT!!!

Did you morons (I'm looking at you, moto) start drinking heavily already or what?

The bottles had just come in from a freezing garage, and were gifts from one of my sons - who now knows you're a ******* in Flyover Country.

That didn't take long at all. Nice work! ;)

I'd say we're in pretty good shape, beer wise. All five of those kegs are carbed up and ready to backfill any kicks this weekend.

So, whatever the plural of GFY is, consider it delivered with gusto...

Cheers! ;)

on_tap_10jan2015.jpg

herding_cats_on_hbt.jpg

Poor moto.

I understand, what with you living in a gawdforesaken backwater, that you're burdened with a collection of cultural handicaps. Sad, true, but not insurmountable.

If you ever manage to escape to a cultural mecca like Boston, you can stride into any bah and state "I'll have a Sammy" without risking a cross-eyed response. It's a thing.

This was a public service announcement.

Cheers! ;)

Back