Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see them doing anything in the playoffs. They looked absolutely atrocious yesterday.

To be fair, they haven't looked all that great the past three weeks. Still, you have Brady and so long as he remains clutch I wouldn't count a playoff run completely out. The AFC is pretty terrible - are you really afraid of KC, Indy, Cincinnati, and whatever god awful team locks up the 6th seed? The only team I'd be concerned with is Manning, but he sucks balls in the postseason and their defense is not so good. I hate the patriots, but take your head out of the oven man. Go watch some slow motion butt fumble videos or something.

Waa...my team that goes to the playoffs every freaking year is flawed and might not win the Superbowl...waaaa waaa waaa.

To be fair, they haven't looked all that great the past three weeks. Still, you have Brady and so long as he remains clutch I wouldn't count a playoff run completely out. The AFC is pretty terrible - are you really afraid of KC, Indy, Cincinnati, and whatever god awful team locks up the 6th seed? The only team I'd be concerned with is Manning, but he sucks balls in the postseason and their defense is not so good. I hate the patriots, but take your head out of the oven man. Go watch some slow motion butt fumble videos or something.

Waa...my team that goes to the playoffs every freaking year is flawed and might not win the Superbowl...waaaa waaa waaa.

Pretty much this.

Listen.... In Boston, we win championships. This year we only have freakin' ONE and that's if you count baseball. We're used to the Pats kicking everyone else's asses and even we, Pats fans, have to question if there is enough firepower left for this year.

Of course... IF .. If they do win... I think the debate over who the best QB of all time would be settled once and for all.

Just sayin

Listen.... In Boston, we win championships. This year we only have freakin' ONE and that's if you count baseball. We're used to the Pats kicking everyone else's asses and even we, Pats fans, have to question if there is enough firepower left for this year.

Of course... IF .. If they do win... I think the debate over who the best QB of all time would be settled once and for all.

Just sayin

You can only have one

Belichick or Brady? Is it the coach driving the qb or the qb making a coach shine?

Why can you only have one?

You've watched the team longer then I have is Brady a Qb that elevates h is coach or was the Coach able to make an all time Qb out of a 6th rd pick. Just wanted to know what has worked for them for so long.

Bored of talking about how the Jets and Dolphuns blow wanted to talk football about teams that actually play it.

You've watched the team longer then I have is Brady a Qb that elevates h is coach or was the Coach able to make an all time Qb out of a 6th rd pick. Just wanted to know what has worked for them for so long.

Bored of talking about how the Jets and Dolphuns blow wanted to talk football about teams that actually play it.

O suck it skirt boy, we have a 2nd year QB trying to lead a broken team this year. Tom brady wasnt even starting his second year. And dont even bring up Midget man, he is an exception but will fade quickly as we are already noticing this year

O suck it skirt boy, we have a 2nd year QB trying to lead a broken team this year. Tom brady wasnt even starting his second year. And dont even bring up Midget man, he is an exception but will fade quickly as we are already noticing this year

Desperation is a stinky cologne

Taking an uneducated shot at Wilson is desperate. I get it if you can't have nice things you don't want anyone to.

Wilson is a very good QB and will be for a long time. The changes in the game to protect QBs/plus the other rules that highly benefit offenses and the innovations in offenses have allowed for a guy his size to be successful.

Just sayin

LOL ... Vinateiri misses a couple field goals and he's not even in the discussion for top five ever. Right now I have him at 4th

No need. They'll still win the SB

I don't know, Tommy can't throw zee ball and catch zee ball.

gisele-bundchen-picture.jpg

HoppyDaze said:
yeah...only an insane fanatic off his rocker would look at that as an insult.

.... or.... Or someone with even the most basic familiarity with the NFL and its history... would look at that as preposterous.

Top two... Minimum... He wins another SB and the conversation is over-with.

Back