Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where TF is Dataz??? Why isn't that bastard in this thread anymore??

I am seriously thinking about hitting Baltimore for the Pats Ravens game and need three free tickets... Preferably on the 50... Near the field.

Oh!!!! Dataz!!!! Let's go!! Chop chop! Let's make this happen!!

bluemoose said:
The way Baltimore is playing, they will be giving the tickets away to avoid a blackout. Should be an easy ticket to get.

Even more reason Dataz should hop on this stat.

DATAZ!!!! TICKETS!!!!! (In my best "ma!! Meatloaf!!!" voice)

This dude is gonna curb stomp all you well to do pale ass white nerds up in Seattle tonight.

whcoon.gif

Wait, what? I didn't realize a pejorative referring to French Canadian immigrants who had moved to Louisiana was "racist". I don't think Cajuns even take offense to the term.

They don't. In fact, many are proud of it. For a laugh, do a little searching for other slurs for Acadian that migrated south. In context of the of the original troll, it's irony is comical.

Just asked my black new Orleans born saints fan coworker if I called him a coonass what his thoughts would be. Ill report back.

Coonass is a slur for Cajun (and a commonly embraced one at that) so he'd probably just think you were categorically insane but I could be in err. There should be a higher likelihood that he'd be Creole than Cajun.

So, is everyone enjoying this amazing Monday Night Football performance being put up by the #1 team in the National Football League?

So, is everyone enjoying this amazing Monday Night Football performance being put up by the #1 team in the National Football League?

Hawks are good no doubt. New Orleans is softer than one of my dog's ****s though. Still I can't see anyone beating Seattle in Seattle. No offense can function in that noise.

Not sure which of you two I'd be sure to leave off my Christmas Party list ;)

Anyway...football game? Is that was that was?
Was everyone too busy lining up the Guinness Record folks to tell the Saints what time the game started?

For entertainment, only a Seattle fan could have enjoyed that loud mess.

But as background noise, with the volume turned nearly off, it was ok.
Let me get a few extra billable hours on the books.
New keezer? Paid. Thanks, NFL! :mug:

Cheers! ;)

day_trippr said:
Not sure which of you two I'd be sure to leave off my Christmas Party list ;) Anyway...football game? Is that was that was? Was everyone too busy lining up the Guinness Record folks to tell the Saints what time the game started? For entertainment, only a Seattle fan could have enjoyed that loud mess. But as background noise, with the volume turned nearly off, it was ok. Let me get a few extra billable hours on the books. New keezer? Paid. Thanks, NFL! :mug: Cheers! ;)

Hey man, I billed three hours myself while watching that.

Just got back to the hotel room. Cant hear and cant talk without feeling like I swalloed a scouring pad. Great game. Nice to see saints fans leaving at halftime. Guess ill book my New York ticket now.

Good times...

SEATTLE (AP) — A University of Washington earth sciences professor says the legendary noisemaking of Seattle Seahawks' hometown fans registered on a nearby seismometer with roughly the same energy as a magnitude 1 or 2 earthquake during Seattle's 34-7 Monday night victory over the New Orleans Saints.

John Vidale (Vi-DAHL-ee) is also director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. He says it's hard to compare the fans' half minute of stomping, jumping and shouting during a first quarter fumble return for a touchdown to the quick "pop" of a small earthquake. Still he says, "the energy is very roughly the same."

The UW seismometer in question is located near CenturyLink Field.

Vidale says it also recorded "three or four more good bursts," always coinciding with Seahawks' touchdowns.

The same seismometer recorded fans' noisy reaction to Marshawn Lynch's "Beast Quake" back on Jan. 8, 2011, when Lynch ran 67 yards for a touchdown that clinched a playoff victory over the Saints. Vidale says his lab didn't quantify that one with a magnitude.

Russell Wilson is 3rd all-time with 48 TD passes thru first 2 seasons. He trails only Peyton Manning and Dan Marino

Back