Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure. You weren't sulking through the first half like all the rest of em. Conveniently show up when they make the come back.

Bandwagon much?

I absolutely was pissed. Wouldn't you be?? But now they've turned it around and are playing better...Pretty amazing IMO.. Awe, is wittle Darwin sulking now??

I guess I'd be lashing out blindly had I witnessed that massive thermonuclear stink bomb the Jets dropped from start to finish today. Gotta totally suck to go into the season knowing your team is a total horror show and then have to actually witness the horror week after week...

Anyway, how 'bout those Patriots! Do they consistently put on an entertaining show or what?

Cheers! :ban:

I absolutely was pissed. But now they've turned it around and are playing better...Pretty amazing IMO.. Awe, is wittle Darwin sulking now??

Nope! Drinking. I actually picked the Pats in my pick em pool, but enjoyed the first half. You guys are worse than rats though. The ship starts to sink and you all disappear, but once things go right you all come out of the woodworks. Hopefully Cape stuck around for an extra hot dog at the end of the half.

I guess I'd be lashing out blindly had I witnessed that massive thermonuclear stink bomb the Jets dropped from start to finish today. Gotta totally suck to go into the season knowing your team is a total horror show and then have to actually witness the horror week after week...

Anyway, how 'bout those Patriots! Do they consistently put on an entertaining show or what?

Cheers! :ban:

Yeah, no. The Jets stink and so does Geno. No one was surprised about today's game. You'll have to try a little better than that.

Nope! Drinking. I actually picked the Pats in my pick em pool, but enjoyed the first half. You guys are worse than rats though. The ship starts to sink and you all disappear, but once things go right you all come out of the woodworks. Hopefully Cape stuck around for an extra hot dog at the end of the half.

How's your ship doing??? Relax, I wasn't even gloating. I was as surprised as everybody that the Pat's came back in this game.

Cape will be here shortly for his over played "hey guys, how's it going. Was there are game tonight?" bullsh1t.

Also, goddamn O/U dropped to 54 before I took it, so I just at least want to see more points so I'm not pissed I didn't get in at 55.5.

Latest posts

Back