Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0ap1000000245763.jpg

Pats <---- simply allowing other teams to build up a false sense of hope before unleashing an ungodly avalanche of points on some poor unsuspecting schlep of a team.... Aka "the Bucs".

So obvious.

Uh.... Duhhhhhh.... I SAID they were just trying to build a false sense of hope with first two weeks.

PKU

Jeeeesus... It's like playin cards with my sister's kids.

Maybe so, but it did my heart proud to watch him get run the @#$% over last night like he was a 5 year old. Win or not, that was hilarious.

A TE should be able to run through a cb no matter how big he is. Sherman made up for it with a planting of a ball carrier later in the game.

A TE should be able to run through a cb no matter how big he is. Sherman made up for it with a planting of a ball carrier later in the game.

Not mention the interception and lock down coverage all game on Boldin...but year he ran right over on that play. I laughed

He was planted by Vance McDonald Cape. I forget when in the game it was though, I was pretty trashed when the game started so it was mostly a blur anyway.

Yes, because I'm sitting here totally committed to you @#$holes... Not sure how you possibly could have missed it though. Did a quick search on it but didn't see video for it but there are dozens of stories out there because some-damn-how that's newsworthy.

And clearly Hoppy, none of those scrawny bastards ever tackle a RB or larger once they get beyond the line of scrimmage except you know... They do.

Speaking of which... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so excited either with what... ~10% passing completion % for the first part of the game from the Mighty Midget?

Speaking of which... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be so excited either with what... ~10% passing completion % for the first part of the game from the Mighty Midget?

Wilson had a 42% completion percentage in last night's game, which is very low for him but to be expected going up against what's probably the second best secondary in the league.

Not sure just which part of the game you're trying to select out but I'm sure you can look at any QB in any game and say "Well, for these 6 minutes he had a low percentage" if you're really wanted to stretch to find something to whine about.

Am I the only one who thinks Ben R. is a dead ringer for Will Ferrell?

And why isn't Ben R. retired yet? He's less mobile than a VW bug with a boot clamped on it.

Sorry, post bike ride, post 8% beer, fat finger double post.

My nose is numb and my feet are fuzzy.

Maybe I won't wake up tonight with my back hurting.

Cape Brewing said:
The funny part is.... Read Accidic's posts... that was you a year ago.... Only you were pissier.

Objection! Relevance! I call bull****. You never had to ask for cliff notes because I was trying to justify my Atari avatar by formulating a thesis of what has now turned into something that a pile of vomit thinks smells like chit. I just spoke the truth. Sorry it was hard to hear.

AND I clearly was being sarcastic masshole. I just knew how great Seahawks football is and was completely offended and outraged that you thought your measly ****squad could play on the same field.

motobrewer said:
blah blah blah.

I give you, exhibit A - the "wheel of stupidity"

the prosecution rests.

Better than the sphere of stupidity you call a brain.

Cape Brewing said:
Objection overruled. Guilty as charged.

Hoppy equals Hipster Accidic (was Accidic before Accidic was Accidic)

"Hipster" total burn dude

Wilson had a 42% completion percentage in last night's game, which is very low for him but to be expected going up against what's probably the second best secondary in the league.

Not sure just which part of the game you're trying to select out but I'm sure you can look at any QB in any game and say "Well, for these 6 minutes he had a low percentage" if you're really wanted to stretch to find something to whine about.

Um, he had 1 completion in his first 10 and the lone completion was for 35y. That's not a random 6 minutes and kind of hard to miss.

Objection! Relevance! I call bull****. You never had to ask for cliff notes because I was trying to justify my Atari avatar by formulating a thesis of what has now turned into something that a pile of vomit thinks smells like chit. I just spoke the truth. Sorry it was hard to hear.

AND I clearly was being sarcastic masshole. I just knew how great Seahawks football is and was completely offended and outraged that you thought your measly ****squad could play on the same field.
I can't help it that you're both illiterate and have bad taste. But sadly I caught your sarcasm and figured Cape's silly response would be amusing.

Also, Sega, not Atari tyvfm.

Objection overruled. Guilty as charged.

Hoppy equals Hipster Accidic (was Accidic before Accidic was Accidic)
Kangaroo Court!

Also why in god's name do I have to be labeled a damn hipster exactly? And to be fair, I've been Accidic since the 90s which is far longer than Hoppy has been Hoppy.

Latest posts

Back