Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously don't PKU if you think I'm a Card's fan. ;)

Deep down you are though. You try to cover it up by droppong a couple hundred dollars on a framed piece of nothing worth less than a McDonalds napkin but you're not fooling anyone. Sunday's come around and we all know.... you slip into your bird (the small winged animal, not The Bird) outfit and do a little dance every time there is a first down.

C'mon.

Admit it

Deep down you are though. You try to cover it up by droppong a couple hundred dollars on a framed piece of nothing worth less than a McDonalds napkin but you're not fooling anyone. Sunday's come around and we all know.... you slip into your bird (the small winged animal, not The Bird) outfit and do a little dance every time there is a first down.

C'mon.

Admit it

Didn't the cards beat the Pats in their house last year?

C'mon.

Admit it

You think I'm a Pack fan? Come on - getting me confused with ollllllllllllllo again?

Cape Brewing said:
WTF!? I thought you were a "shareholder"!?

Isn't that the dude from one of the richest counties in the country?

Or was it the brewers fan. These new guys hurt my head.

Where is the bouncer when you need him.... That's right, Incognito knocked him out.

Vaguely... I drink a lot dude.

I still thought you had the frame on the wall though.

Oh well.

17 days until the prison raping of Buffalo Bills.

I know ABG did; maybe moto or desert, too.

We made fun of them; so I "bought" shares in you. You even printed up the sheet. 'Twas my avatar for awhile...

I think i figured this mess all out. Cape is just mad because he has never got to meet Gronk and he so longs to be like him.

The n00bs try to be obnoxious, but the reality is they are just pathetic.

Cape's been naturally obnoxious for years, he doesn't even have to try any more.

who says we are all trying to be obnoxious? it seems to make a lot of you mad when we are realistic so why wouldn't we stick to that plan

What did I miss!?! I'm missing at least one!

I hit:
- relevant facts
- real mature
- play football

I'm losing my mind! There's one more!!

Wasn't talking about you. You dont even have to show up for camp to make the cut.

Alright... alright... That was way too easy.

Here's a tougher one...

What team holds the record for the most points scored in a season ??

Answer to be given tomorrow.

Back