Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7vzal287ni.jpg

I know... I hit "submit reply" and instantly thought, "c'mon don't be Hoppy and reduce yourself to gis level"

.... And then clicked the button.

And now I feel shame

Three hail marys and a sacrifice to BB and you are forgiven

Damn, the Hawks just signed Michael Bennett to a one year deal. They now have Irvin, Avril and Bennett as pass rushers. Insane; looks like they are trying to make a run while Lynch still has legs under him.

Hawks are cleaning house on FAs this year. I like having a team that players want to play for finally.

Jackson to the ATL, I was hoping he'd land in Green Bay.....

Ryan, Roddy, Julio, Tony, and Jackson

Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Only think holding the Falcons back could be defense and health. Falcons, Seahawks, Niners, and Packers will all be tough, put any of them in the AFC and they would be a 1 or 2 seed.

Okay, so Cassel signed with the viqueens. Smith was traded to K.C. but, why haven't the jets signed Fritzpatrick yet? Even Matt Moore would have been a better option.

Hawks are cleaning house on FAs this year. I like having a team that players want to play for finally.

That's what Washington and Philly said.

Another thing, GB doesn't make all these desperate FA moves because they just keep breeding & winning

Do you think the Read Option Offense will still work this year? Or will the 9ers and hawks have to find another gimmick style offense. Perhaps the wildcat?

Do you think the Read Option Offense will still work this year? Or will the 9ers and hawks have to find another gimmick style offense. Perhaps the wildcat?

You don't watch football if you think the Hawks run a read option offense. But its ok we are all wrong at some point.

That's what Washington and Philly said.

Another thing, GB doesn't make all these desperate FA moves because they just keep breeding & winning

Gross

Also I don't see any overpriced aging vets the hawks signed maybe I was mistaken. And if signing positions of need with proven commodities in their prime is desperate ill take that everytime.

All I'm saying is, let's see how the 9ers and Seahawks offenses fair after every defensive coordinator in the league has had the off-season to study them.

That was my point, in case you didn't get it.

Gross

Also I don't see any overpriced aging vets the hawks signed maybe I was mistaken. And if signing positions of need with proven commodities in their prime is desperate ill take that everytime.

Keep it up mister and there'll be no Vegas for you. Wait... what?

'til the next day, I bid you adieu

All I'm saying is, let's see how the 9ers and Seahawks offenses fair after every defensive coordinator in the league has had the off-season to study them.

That was my point, in case you didn't get it.

Probably pretty well since majority of their snaps aren't read option.

Probably pretty well since majority of their snaps aren't read option.

i do like Russell Wilson, I had the pleasure of watching him play for Wisconsin for a year. I just dont see him lasting long in the NFL. i think teams are going to figure him out, fast. Kaepernick too. But who am i to say, right?

Back