Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, Hoppy, that video completely omitted the Boise State assaults (the legitimate one by the Boise State offense and the um...well....you know....the one after the game ended) and the Rose Bowl schalacking. I admit it was tough to listen to all the Ducks fans crow in December about how great the Oregon team was and how overrated Ohio State was blah blah blah ad infinitum, but they've been pretty silent since the ACTUAL game was played. What was that score again?:cross:

Oh, and Homer, there's nothing finer than an IPA....especially yours:D

you mean the Rose Bowl schalacking by a whopping nine points?... and the complete destruction by Boise State by again nine whole points? And, the sweeping generalization that all Duck fans thought OSU was overrated is wrong...I knew we had to play near perfect to win. If Blount doesnt fumble late in the game we cruise to a victory...but he did fumble like an idiot.

BTW ...I was at the Rose Bowl and you OSU fans are a bunch of sticks in the mud. More worried about tradition and your stupid band than the actual sport. BOOOOOO big ten...zzzzzzzzzzzz

I recall the Ducks getting barely reaching 100 total yards in that game. It was total domination.

I'm not a Broncos fan by any means. Just stating facts.

Close, Oregon had 260 total yards...

But yeah...they got beat on both sides of the ball. But, No one (who was there, or understands the game) would call it a schalacking unless they are a OSU fan

Edit: you are talking about the Boise St. debachle....yeah, that was bad. I can't defend the Duck's play in that one...although their defense played real well. Look at what they did after that though...quite impressive. Even an east coaster like you can see that, right?

If they made some better choices off the field they could have been better :p

I can't say anything about Syracuse football as of late. Especially Mike Williams.

I'm shocked by the utter lack of college football content on this thread. I know NFL is King...but c'mon people, college football is King!...Ducks will win the Rose Bowl this year..we are stacked

I think there is a separate thread for that. If not, go start one and take that college crap and get out here.

Cowboys over Packers in NFC Champ game...just like old times.

Are you sharing whatever it is that you are smoking?

Are you sharing whatever it is that you are smoking?
Sure man, if it will help you accept the truth then by all means.

In other regurgitated news: ESPN says Favre is retiring, again.

I love how ESPN tries to absolve themselves by saying; "NFL sources report..."
Um...no ESPN. When you mention it on SC then you reported it.

Let me introduce Jairus Byrd (rookie season)...former Oregon Duck. This was posted to youtube by Derrelle Revis

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and Homer, there's nothing finer than an IPA....especially yours:D

Thank you. I guess word has been getting around.

But perhaps you haven't heard? The Lions roster now includes A Boy Named Suh. He is going to be every bit the saviour that the last 8 years' signings have promised to be.

Disclaimer: That last sentence was meant to induce fear and wonder.

09fifthdown-TebowHair-blogSpan.jpg

Awesome.

404.jpg

yeah, maybe... Tiger.

Is there anyone out there that can organize the gang raping of Rex Ryan? Anyone?

I know it is almost overhyped to talk about how overhyped the Jets are but... JESUS... eff it, I'll do it anyway.

Backed into the playoffs by beating the Colts and Bengals third stringers... and even then, only ende dup with a 9-7 record.

And then... yes, they played well for two games and went home with the ever-so-coveted "Divisional Round Win" trophy.

Annnnnnd? Now I gotta hear about them being Super Bowl bound on every media outlet on the planet 24-7?

Jesus... you would think they were the Pats or something.

Them's fightin' words, sir. What's not to like about The Beautiful Game? To each his own, I suppose.

:mug:

Well, after watching some soccer this past year I can say that I would appreciate a little bit of INSTANT REPLAY added to the game.

Other than that I'd probably watch it if they had naked cheerleaders. And the camera only focused on them.

soccer is a gentleman's game played by hooligans, while rugby his a hooligan's game played by gentleman.

football is a hooligan's game played by hooligans.

Soccer is like watching paint dry... only without the excitement.

And really? What's not to like? There's a really popular website called Google. Go to that website and type in "Soccer flops"... and see what you get. I don't know if there will be a LOT out there but you might find one or two websites that mention them.

If someone behind me at a Pats game started blowing one of those things, I am willing to bet that person would be beaten to a bloody stump with the thing inside of three minutes. I also think it would take a team of doctors about a week to remove it from that person's anus.

NFL = SKOL VIKINGS!
NCAA = Go Broncos! (Boise State)

No "trash talk" needed when EVERYONE is so jealous of my teams already. :D

I wouldn't be jealous of the Vikings even if I was still a King Brett fan. (and for a diehard packers AND Jets fan to say he hates Brett, I think that's a big deal.) If he dies on the field, I'd be the loudest laugh you'd hear.

I wouldn't be jealous of the Vikings even if I was still a King Brett fan. (and for a diehard packers AND Jets fan to say he hates Brett, I think that's a big deal.) If he dies on the field, I'd be the loudest laugh you'd hear.

Wow... I guess the saying is true... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! ;)

So, how about those Gators today? Most overrated college team? or Most overrated college team?

I'm sure they'll still be in the top 5 next week though. :rolleyes:

Jeeeeeeeesus... Who the hell do I route for tonight??? I guess a tie game with multiple severe injuries???

Although, if the Jets end up with an injury and the Pats absolutely ****spank 'em next week like they did the Bengals yesterday that'll be the whining excuse. "Ewwww but blah blah blah got hurt"

Should be an interesting game.

If push comes to shove I might even have to put on some of the sweet purple camo.

i feel really bad for Detroit. They won that game.

go pack, et cetera. favre doesn't practice then sucks week 1, go figure??

I'll keep my mouth shut since my #2 team did too much talking already. Hopefully they back it up tonight.

My #1 Packers came through for me though, so I'm already happy. Let's see if they can keep it going now!

So, how about those Gators today? Most overrated college team? or Most overrated college team?

I'm sure they'll still be in the top 5 next week though. :rolleyes:

Overrated doesn't begin to describe the Gators. They had problems in their own house against a mediocre second tier team this week. Sure they took their heads out of their ass at half time, but for the first 6 quarters of the season, they have looked awful. Of course they will continue to climb in the poll because of an obvious SEC bias in pollsters minds. They have this belief that the SEC is somehow magically superior because they are the SEC. Truth be told, the only teams in the SEC worthy of any praise this year are Arkansas and the Crimson Tide of Alabama. They are absolutely stacked, and even without their Heisman winner, still have one of the best running games in the country.

I hate Urban Meyer with a passion. He is a ******, a liar, a flip-flopper, a self-contradicting ego-maniac.

Florida will get trounced this year in SEC play by most teams they play.

End of lecture.

Boise State's one 'quality' win just got beat by Dolly Madison Cupcake University.

Chiefs? You know you still like Romeo/Charlie.

It's amazing that Pioli, Weis and Crennel are all there. It's like Patriots-West.... only without Brady and Belichick... and the wins.. and trophies.

Other than that they're pretty close. They both have red in their uniforms. And that's good right?

yeah yeah... don't get yourself all up into a lather. I was mostly just showing how much I want the "we're the greatest team in the history of the world because we won two playoff games in the last five years!" Jets to lose tonight.

Since when does context mean **** when it comes to quotes.

Back