Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
934827.jpg

I'm not really getting into this battle of the birds. Just watching it to kill time before the game I'm really looking forward to. Hoping for a major upset for NE.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Would that not kick ass if after watching the Hacks get smeared, we got to see the Patriots lose too? Probably kill the thread, but I'd be laughing my happy ass off.

At least we would still have the teams that matter to talk about

What a bunch of sh*tty games this weekend. I don't think the Pat's will blow out the Texans but it will be funny to hear people talk about pressing the panic button, winning by 7+ points.

Congrats to the SeaTurds on beating the spread. Parity will be waiting for you next year.

Way to blow it for the team Petey. You were even a big enough *****enozzle to try too act a fool and cuss out an official like you didn't call the time out millions of people saw you call. Stay classy bro, just like your players, you'll always be losers.

Good game. Let it rain guys. I'm gonna take the wife out shopping but I'll come back and read all your pithy comments when I come back. :D Glad it was a close game at the end and we didn't get beat by 14 or something.

Way to blow it for the team Petey. You were even a big enough *****enozzle to try too act a fool and cuss out an official like you didn't call the time out millions of people saw you call. Stay classy bro, just like your players, you'll always be losers.

No, he was pissed because the refs allowed the practice kick to happen. The key is to call it in time so they don't snap it.

And did Billik really say we now know why the Seahawks are the #1 seed and the team to beat. :drunk:

Incredible game!! I'm still glad to see an end to the bandwagon and I still think Carroll is a festering pus bubble on the face of any team he coaches. He's sleazy, a cheater and has zero class. Take him, Dick Sherm, Brian Browneye and Golden Shower out of the picture, and Seattle'd be a team any football fan could pull for.

One down, one to go.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Incredible game!! I'm still glad to see an end to the bandwagon and I still think Carroll is a festering pus bubble on the face of any team he coaches. He's sleazy, a cheater and has zero class. Take him, Dick Sherm, Brian Browneye and Golden Shower out of the picture, and Seattle'd be a team any football fan could pull for.

One down, one to go.

Classy there bud.

Back