Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is that list with the Bears again?

That was pretty funny. If the NFL was perpetually in a strike shortened season, then Cutler would be a perfect QB.

original.gif

And yet... he beat the Pats... hmmmm...

Actually.... The Seahawks beat the Pats. Russell Wilson did jack sht but toss a couple Hail Marys.

Good GIF bro. Post it again.

It's amazing a guy can complete a few passes of that distance and still be dead last in the NFL. How much must he suck azz the rest of the time?

No, we've been saying that it's the team's one main weakness for a while. They'll get better, though - they're all young, and it's a lot of players who haven't played together much. It's hurt us before and the defensive backfield will hurt us again, but I expect they'll be a lot better by the time the playoffs come around. See, those are the games that really matter.

See, some of us actually know a little bit about football, we don't just get a chubby when a guy hits hard or we win a couple games in October.

Someone needs to teach the Cape what a hail mary is. He doesn't seem to understand the concept between that and a deep pass. Is there remedial football school? Wait, that's aired on Saturdays...

btw... I love this place. The wussies get mad when you're mean and the d-bags get mad when you're not. LOL Yer all idiots anyway.

As an annoying cheesehead (me) & watching wilson for 1 yr as a badger I will give him this. He is smart. His stature "may" be an issue but he isn't going to go all Favre or Romo aneurysm stupid launching the ball. He is definitely not a Tavaris. I think he'll do fairly well in the NFL once he gets it.

Oh.. I know what it is. The guy scrambled for his life and just heaved it as far as he could, three or four times. And the Pats DO have the worst secondary in the league.

Again... If he's so amazing completing all of these big plays why is he dead last in the NFL?

Maybe it's cuz he succccccccks.

And please. "He" beat the Pats. That's ridiculous. The D beat the Pats by making them go 1-6 in the red zone.

What did Wilson do? 16 for 27 or something? Wow!!! He really carried that team to victory!! Hahahahah!!

Oh.. I know what it is. The guy scrambled for his life and just heaved it as far as he could, three or four times. And the Pats DO have the worst secondary in the league.

Again... If he's so amazing completing all of these big plays why is he dead last in the NFL?

Maybe it's cuz he succccccccks.

And please. "He" beat the Pats. That's ridiculous. The D beat the Pats by making them go 1-6 in the red zone.

What did Wilson do? 16 for 27 or something? Wow!!! He really carried that team to victory!! Hahahahah!!

They had the training wheels on at the start of the season. He wasn't allowed to throw those kinda passes earlier in the season. They've been working into it game by game.

You'll see a lot more from him as the season goes on. You'll probably get a good chance to see it in the postseason since you won't have a team of your own to watch then.

And as for heaving it as far as he could. Those were precision passes. Of course you aren't used to seeing that kind of thing since Brady started his decline towards retirement.

ChshreCat said:
They had the training wheels on at the start of the season. He wasn't allowed to throw those kinda passes earlier in the season. They've been working into it game by game.

You'll see a lot more from him as the season goes on. You'll probably get a good chance to see it in the postseason since you won't have a team of your own to watch then.

Really? Even at 8 and 8 I think the pat's could win this division.

Of course you aren't used to seeing that kind of thing since Brady started his decline towards retirement.

**** that. Tom Brady throws the tightest spiral in the NFL. That's all that matters for a QB. It's true because I said it's true and I watch RedZone so **** you with your statistics. Statistics are for goobers.

the_bird said:
**** that. Tom Brady throws the tightest spiral in the NFL. That's all that matters for a QB. It's true because I said it's true and I watch RedZone so **** you with your statistics. Statistics are for goobers.

I find this to be a relevant fact.

Holy ****, read this damn quote from Rex Ryan...

Toelickin' Rex Ryan said:
I think their defense doesn't necessarily get the credit they deserve. Every year they get criticized for their pass defense, what they rank, and all that. But it's not about that.

The Patriots play complementary football. Obviously, you have the No. 1 offense in all of football -- scoring offense, total offense, everything-else offense -- so what you try to do is win the turnover battle. Their record when they win the turnover battle is phenomenal. That's something they do and I think it goes overlooked...

The offense, deservedly so, gets a ton of credit, but since 2008 for instance, when New England wins the turnover battle they are 39-4. That, to me, is a team thing. When they lose it, they're 8-10. I think the defense plays a part in that, obviously...

When you get up [by] that many points a lot of times, you're willing to give up some things underneath and hoping that, 'Hey, I'll get a tipped ball,' or come up and force a tackle and maybe force a fumble.

"One of your objectives every year is to win your division, and obviously New England has had a stranglehold on this division for several years. The three years I've been the head coach, obviously they've won our division, and, to be quite honest, pretty handily," he said. "So they're the ones to beat. It goes through New England, without question...

We know who we are. We're a team and we believe in what we do, and sometimes you're going to be able to run the ball a little better than other times, but we're committed to running the football. We might not have great success, but we're going to keep running it, and we think that opens up our passing game for us.

We don't play offense the same way New England does. We don't have the same players. We're built differently. I think it's the job of any coach to maximize the talent that you have and put them in position to be successful. I think both our team and New England do that -- both teams just do it a little bit differently....

If it was just between (Bill) Belichick and me, he's going to win that battle," Ryan said Wednesday. "... I don't think I'm the best head coach in the league right now, I think he is.

Where the hell did THAT guy come from?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...-england-patriots-defense-get-credit-deserves

Bwaaaahahahahah. Why don't all of the other rookie QBs need the same kid-glove approach? Is it because they are all, way better and a lot further developed than Russell??

Or is just that Wilson succccccccccks? Or is it both? I think it's both.

Bwaaaahahahahah. Why don't all of the other rookie QBs need the same kid-glove approach? Is it because they are all, way better and a lot further developed than Russell??

Or is just that Wilson succccccccccks? Or is it both? I think it's both.

No, it's because rookie QB's usually don't start their first season. They usually sit on the sideline and hold a clipboard. Like Brady did, remember? If you understood the game, you might know this. Are you sure you're a football guy? You really seem better suited to soccer or something...

No, it's because rookie QB's usually don't start their first season. They usually sit on the sideline and hold a clipboard. Like Brady did, remember? If you understood the game, you might know this. Are you sure you're a football guy? You really seem better suited to soccer or something...

LOL!!!!! Do you really want me to list all of the rookie quarterbacks that are starting in their first season this year and are playing way better than that short pile of crap you have under center??

Hold on... Lemme look em up for you.. You know, so I don miss any since I dont really know about football.

Lemme see..

Weeden, RGIII, Luck, Tennehill and then Wilson. Wow. That's FIVE rookie QBs starting in their first year.

Hey cat... Guess who sucks the most outta those five?

I'll give you ONE guess. But you don't have to guess... you know. Go ahead. It's ok. You can say it.

And I never said I liked the training wheels. I've been screaming to cut Russell loose all season. Glad they're starting to so he can show what he's really capable of.

Lemme see..

Weeden, RGIII, Luck, Tennehill and then Wilson. Wow. That's FIVE rookie QBs starting in their first year.

Hey cat... Guess who sucks the most outta those five?

I'll give you ONE guess. But you don't have to guess... you know. Go ahead. It's ok. You can say it.

Weeden, by far.

What's that got o do with anything?

Oh wait... I misunderstood your intent. I read that literally as who could suck the most out of those five men. My bad. Though I do think I got it wrong. Moto is at least a close second. :D

Wow... did I actually kill the obnoxious football trash talk forum? Not sure if that's sad or something to be really proud of. LOL

Wow... did I actually kill the obnoxious football trash talk forum? Not sure if that's sad or something to be really proud of. LOL

Kind of hard for all the Patriot faggot Tom Brady cum guzzlers to talk obnoxious trash talk when they are 3-3.

You guys are all f@gs. New England is 3-3, what's Seattle, a lucky 4-2. Barring the worst call in history, 3-3. You a$$clowns are arguing over which .500 team is better. Sad. They're both .500. In Philly they're talking about benching QBs and firing (more) coaches as a result of the same sub par performance. Yes, it's early and there's no telling, but judging the teams so far, neither is good. Albeit, Seattle is surprising us by doing so well, as New England is surprising us for doing so poorly. Face it folks, both teams are seriously unimpressive and it's quite likely neither will make the POs this year.

Latest posts

Back