Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playoffs are earned though. Can't complain there.
As a now relocated Chicagoan (I lived in Dallas before Mpls), I love going to road games. I'd love to see a game in Seattle, it sounds like a great place to see a game. I didn't make it to a game last year, but the year before I saw Wooton kill Favre at TCF Bank Stadium (U of M) and en earlier game that year at Jerry Land where we killed the Cowclowns (I have many, Moto, Cowchickens is credited to my German friend Klaus in Dallas. He's a big fan. Poor guy). I think either way ya cut it, given the rookie QB, the O line, and the lack of receivers, Bears win regardless of venue. Have you seen how the Bears play the run this year? I doubt Lynch could do much better.

McBrewskie said:
Niners a chance for some revenge against the NY Giants on Sunday, SF Giants opening up the NLCS, and possibly the A's opening up the ALCS. Life is ****ing good.

Yeah, let's get revenge in week six!

DesertBrew said:
Are you really doing this? When trending like Buffalo?

Do you remember those games? Not exactly Velcro helmet losses. After this year Brady will have to get his other hand sized for rings.

... somehow, I'm not thinking that Gisele's panties are getting moist thinking about Russell Wilson.

Incidentally, your signature... listing "air" for three of your primary fermenters and for two of your kegs... that also makes you look like a complete ****tard.

Woh. Had to go back 9 pages to ketchup fom yesterday. Some people 'round here didn't earn their paycheck today. I'll be back with 6 responses just to annoy our northern AZ member :p

Thanks, dick.

your signature... listing "air" for three of your primary fermenters and for two of your kegs... that also makes you look like a complete ****tard.

No truer words have ever been said.

Oh sht. That's right. I totally forgot the O's were playing. Damn. Gotta root for em no??

A-Rod benched. That's awesome. Only five years at about $27mm per left. Atta boy Georgie!!

Back on topic!!!

Pats rule. Your teams sucks.

... somehow, I'm not thinking that Gisele's panties are getting moist thinking about Russell Wilson.

Incidentally, your signature... listing "air" for three of your primary fermenters and for two of your kegs... that also makes you look like a complete ****tard.

That'a a hell of a strong opinion for something so insignificant. Who's the we-tod? It ain't me...

motobrewer said:
you dont....you dont even KNOW how ****ing hard i was googling....

samples:
"a-rod"
"aaron rodgers"
"a-rod injury"
"aaron rodgers IR"
"aaron rogers hit against colts"
"why is cape brewing posting that aaron rodgers is injured?!?!"

Haha epic freakout

i wish the Bears didn't have a bye this week. There's people posting on this thread who really need to see what a quality, professional defense looks like.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Discount Double Check, also known as a rod, is totally over rated.

~Bear down, Chicago Bears~

NordeastBrewer77 said:
i wish the Bears didn't have a bye this week. There's people posting on this thread who really need to see what a quality, professional defense looks like.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Discount Double Check, also known as a rod, is totally over rated.

~Bear down, Chicago Bears~

Don't worry ones playing this week

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Ouch, that's harsh. Whatever.... I was gonna pull for the Pats this week, but if you guys are all like..... nah, I can't cheer for Seattle. Their fan base offends my football sensibilities. :mug:

Haha that's fine I'll do enough cheering for you. Sorry the bears are on a bye I needed Tillman for fantasy

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Ouch, that's harsh. Whatever.... I was gonna pull for the Pats this week, but if you guys are all like..... nah, I can't cheer for Seattle. Their fan base offends my football sensibilities. :mug:

And by sensibilities do you mean letting your QB get hit on more than Brady at Capes house

Haha that's fine I'll do enough cheering for you. Sorry the bears are on a bye I needed Tillman for fantasy

You n' me both! :mug: Dude's a farkin' hawk!!

And by sensibilities do you mean letting your QB get hit on more than Brady at Capes house

Yes, yes I do. Leave our O line out of this. You should know by now, they don't give a single rat's anus about the QB, or the passing game, never have. It takes a tough SOB to take snaps in Chicago. Da Bears are, have, and will be about defense and the ground game. It's a mindset that predates me, and is engrained in the city's football culture.

Now, let's focus on the goal here. We need the Queens and the Cheese to lose. There's another team in the division too, but I forget their name. It'd be nice to see HappyDays eat his words too, so if the Seahawks lose at home, I'll smile. I couldn't care less about the AFL, but I'd like to see Peyton do well too. And really, just outta principal, I hope Tampa loses (or are they off too?), their coach is a fvcking girl, and they deserve to lose every one from here out. :mug:

Cause if not then we need to wait until we matchup till we discuss who's top 5 D is better.

I like the way you think! That would be a great matchup for sure.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
You n' me both! :mug: Dude's a farkin' hawk!!

Yes, yes I do. Leave our O line out of this. You should know by now, they don't give a single rat's anus about the QB, or the passing game, never have. It takes a tough SOB to take snaps in Chicago. Da Bears are, have, and will be about defense and the ground game. It's a mindset that predates me, and is engrained in the city's football culture.

Now, let's focus on the goal here. We need the Queens and the Cheese to lose. There's another team in the division too, but I forget their name. It'd be nice to see HappyDays eat his words too, so if the Seahawks lose at home, I'll smile. I couldn't care less about the AFL, but I'd like to see Peyton do well too. And really, just outta principal, I hope Tampa loses (or are they off too?), their coach is a fvcking girl, and they deserve to lose every one from here out. :mug:

I like the way you think! That would be a great matchup for sure.

Your Oline is the problem meet our pass rush and Cutler and Rodgers will have something In common. But to this week I could care less if the hawks are a write off for the pats. Your a team on the road against the top D in the league talk all the S you want but to think you'll come in and run away I wish we could watch the game together.

Your Oline is the problem meet our pass rush and Cutler and Rodgers will have something In common. But to this week I could care less if the hawks are a write off for the pats. Your a team on the road against the top D in the league talk all the S you want but to think you'll come in and run away I wish we could watch the game together.

:drunk: Do what now?

Our O line is a problem, no doubt. There's no way to tell what would happen in a game between the Bears and the Pats this year. Surely, your D would give Cutler fits, but our ground game could (in theory) help out with that. Our D's as top notch as yours, and would surely give your O fits as well. I think it'd be a great matchup, not just as a Bears fan, but as a football fan. I'm gonna stick with the "too bad we're playing the (AFC) South this year", since all else is speculation and "S" talking.

IM a hawks Fan, not the Pats i was saying our two top 5 Ds meeting will be great but with our pass rush Cutler and the grass will have to find an apt together beucase of all the time they will get to know each other.
I was talking to Pats fans that pencil this a win ask the '10 saints fans how that worked out for them an their D was a little better than 30th and ours was far from top 5/ #1

Its a good matchup for the year #1 O vs #1 D cant wait to see Brady getting miffed because his skrit gets ruffled.

:drunk: Do what now?

Our O line is a problem, no doubt. There's no way to tell what would happen in a game between the Bears and the Pats this year. Surely, your D would give Cutler fits, but our ground game could (in theory) help out with that. Our D's as top notch as yours, and would surely give your O fits as well. I think it'd be a great matchup, not just as a Bears fan, but as a football fan. I'm gonna stick with the "too bad we're playing the (AFC) South this year", since all else is speculation and "S" talking.

I see your Avatar on my phone and all i see is you in a huge brady jersey, no insult but all i see is I heart NE

I love all of lubing up over Seattles D. You guys are talking about them like they have gone two seasons without letting up a TD. It's been five games and who have they played so far?? And even at that, they should be 2-3.

They had effin 14 sacks against a shty Packer team and STILL lost that game.

I think there is a certain Mr Wolf quote that comes to mind in situations like this.

Cape Brewing said:
I love all of lubing up over Seattles D. You guys are talking about them like they have gone two seasons without letting up a TD. It's been five games and who have they played so far?? And even at that, they should be 2-3.

They had effin 14 sacks against a shty Packer team and STILL lost that game.

I think there is a certain Mr Wolf quote that comes to mind in situations like this.
We must be looking at different teams because I could.only find the 3-2 hawks.

But say what you will as you do and I'll be back Monday to rehash the game.

Back