Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Der Kommissar Goodell, we hereby take off the table our original terms of retirement benefits and are now doubling down our request.

-NFL Referee Union

I don't give an F because we are 2-1 with 8 sacks. Move on

I still say the game could have landed either way, it really was a great defensive game on both sides. Not blaming (ok, hard to swallow) but in the end we gotta get div 3 refs off the billion $ field.

Go back and find the the GB td drive Pi call on Sea that kept that TD drive alive GB should never have been up by 5 in the first place.

(12:32a Eastern Time)

For those watching, I think we can all agree Steve Young and Trent Dilfer have been drinking over commercial breaks. If they hug, it's confirmed.

DesertBrew said:
(12:32a Eastern Time)

For those watching, I think we can all agree Steve Young and Trent Dilfer have been drinking over commercial breaks. If they hug, it's confirmed.

Nice

motobrewer said:
how about the interception then, punity???

bs "roughing the passer" call? he was already on the way down.

How about it. That's more of a quick reaction play then a stupid Pi call.

To.be fair I don't think we won but regardless we go on to 2-1 we win ravens fans and US wi'll move on

hahahah!!! m-fing tate:

"did you push off?"

i'mnotgonna tak bout it. not gonna tak bout it.

what a piece of f***ing s***.

I said earlier that I was over the replacement refs we need the real ones. I only remark to loving tonight because we won I don't care how and don't really need to have a reason because in the league we are 2-1

Pete Carroll celebrating in front of Packer players that came back out for the extra point. Pathetic.

AZ_IPA said:
You're talking about the offensive pass interference that wasn't called on Golden Tate, right?

No I'm not. I'm talking on the GB td drive 3 and 5 there was a pi call on a perfect pass defense that would have forced the packers to punt in the 4th

You're talking about the offensive pass interference that wasn't called on Golden Tate, right?

in·ter·fer·ence (ntr-fîrns)
n.
a. The act or an instance of hindering, obstructing, or impeding.
b. Something that hinders, obstructs, or impedes.

Also see: Golden Tate
2012 Referee Lockout
2012 Bad Calls by Third-Rate Refs

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

;)

I only remark to loving tonight because we won I don't care how and don't really need to have a reason because in the league we are 2-1

lol! what a f***ing dbag. "we won I don't care how"

go f**k a tree you stupid northwester.

you didn't win. do you realize that? you. did. not. win.

motobrewer said:
lol! what a f***ing dbag. "we won I don't care how"

go f**k a tree you stupid northwester.

Classy maybe I will if that's what you want. Bad calls decide games deal with it.

Classy maybe I will if that's what you want. Bad calls decide games deal with it.

pppfttttt maybe you will? maybe you WILL f**k a tree?? THAT's your response???

you're dumber than I thought you were. and I thought you were pretty f**king dumb.

Good for you trust me my level of thought on you wasnt very high. Like I decide the outcome of a game I'm happy we are 2-1 like any fan would be. I understand you don't feel we should have won great go complain to Godell. All that matters is we won and we move to next week

And to Tate not wanting to comment on the push who would? Seriously who would receivers push off all the time and never get called.on the hail Mary of the game.

Also to this point, the call on the field was a Td. There was no 100% evidence that could overturn the call

Latest posts

Back