Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet you when Aaron Rodgers is in practice, he pretends to be Tom Brady.

I can hear him making the call in his head... "4th and goal!!! Two seconds left in the Super Bowl!!! Brady gets the snap!! He looks left! Throws!! TOUCHDOWN!!!"

Does Brady know that when you are doin it to the wife you call out his name??? Perhaps you should tell him.

Is Tebow a worse QB than Norv Turner is a coach?

I'm not a Tebow fan, I think he's way overhyped, but he can motivate the players around him - something Norv has not managed for quite some time. Norv used to be known as a great OC and terrible HC, but his playcalling this year is changing that assessment as well.

suh gets two.

not that it really matters - weren't gonna beat the saints, nor lose to the vikings, with or without him.

suh gets two.

not that it really matters - weren't gonna beat the saints, nor lose to the vikings, with or without him.

Ah well, he deserved it. He should have manned up and just admitted he was upset and let his temper get away from him. He has some BS excuse about just trying to break away from the incident or whatever.

BS. He just got man and stepped on the guy's arm.

Maybe his suspension will motivate the rest of the team.

Agree with motos assessment. Without pay would be my motivation to take a chill pill and stop making things personal yet still play hard.

Just going to put this out there:

Last season and off-season Suh was all that anyone could talk about when it came to the lions. When they drafted Nick Fairley, Analysts shuddered at the thought of the lions pass rush.

This year, when the lions were looking unbeatable, the first team that played suh's bull rush against him by committing to run by on the right side walked away with a V. Frank Gore put up 140 and a touchdown.

Niners show rest of league how to neutralize Lion's D, Get the win. The Seahawks play in the best division in football.

OK, only two of those statements are facts.

Seriously though, if you were a big arse offensive lineman wouldn't you be talking all about Suhs momma in the trenches knowing he's going to go off the deep end?

I suspect GB had lets play Lions defense emotion against them in the game plan. The way Evan Dietrich-Smith just popped up and promptly turned away smells like he knew exactly how to respond.

And why does Evan even have a friggen hyphen last name? Maybe that's what set Suh off. (Had to google who the heck he even was :D)

Wow. Pats are 22 point favorites against the Colts. Dataz, is that the biggest spread all season? There can't be too many games all year that are more than three touchdowns.

I'd take any NFL team and 22 points....

except for the colts.

7I suspect GB had lets play Lions defense emotion against them in the game plan. The way Evan Dietrich-Smith just popped up and promptly turned away smells like he knew exactly how to respond.

Oh, they talked very clearly about that being part of the game plan. They said that part of the game plan was to just be patient and wait for the Lions to do something stupid, that they'd been doing it all season.

Die hard Pats fan that I am, I actually told SWMBO last night that I wouldn't at all mind missing the game this weekend if we need to get stuff done.

I have a feeling that's going to be an intensely boring game to watch. I like a good blow-out as much as the next guy, but it's just not any fun when your team is beating up on another one that's in such dire straits (EDIT: Unless it's the Jets - that's ALWAYS fun) - especially when we've gotten used to this being such a great annual match-up over the past several years.

Oh, they talked very clearly about that being part of the game plan. They said that part of the game plan was to just be patient and wait for the Lions to do something stupid, that they'd been doing it all season.

They did what they had to. Lions had a chance to win this game. Suh's stupidity was instrumental in giving the Packers the downs they needed to get the touchdown.

Toss in a few bad throws from Stafford (pun intended), and some bad tackling, and you get the result.

But the Lions were in the game for the first half, and managed to score points in the fourth (didn't get to watch it).

NO is clearly favored to win this week, yet they are only 1 win up on the Lions. Personally, I think the Lions have a decent chance. But they gotta quit doing stupid things. They got talent.

He'd be stupid NOT to appeal. There is not downside to it.

He wants to play.

I don't care if he gets a reduced punishment. I think 2 games is fitting. After all, he didn't stomp a guy's bare head...

I'm just sick of the roughing QB calls I've seen. There have been plenty of flags thrown for what amounts to a good, solid tackle. Not late. Not excessive. Just a tackle to the ground.

He'd be stupid NOT to appeal. There is not downside to it.

He wants to play.

I don't care if he gets a reduced punishment. I think 2 games is fitting. After all, he didn't stomp a guy's bare head...

I'm just sick of the roughing QB calls I've seen. There have been plenty of flags thrown for what amounts to a good, solid tackle. Not late. Not excessive. Just a tackle to the ground.

bare head stop was 5 games. he slammed the guy's helmet to the ground multiple times.

curb stomping - can take the guy out of detroit....wait is ford field above or below 8 mile?

woah i think I might be close to that "line" yoop keeps talking about....

Man, it's boring here. So, who's buying stock? I'm thinking it'd be a sound investment for Cape. Or you could come up and do an occupy Green Bay.

Only problem is you can't sell the stock, you can only will it. So you can buy in but you can't sell it if they become worth more.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a share for my son who's an officer in the AF & he'd love showing it off. Unique gift compared to a gift card that he'd appreciate forever. But then I'll have to buy one for my daughter too who's a huge fan. F*ck. They can buy the frame.

I'm thinking shorting the hell out of it would be a historically sound fiscal maneuver.

ahhhh ha, ahhhhhhh hahahhahahhaahahhahhahh!!! ahhhhhhhh hahahhaahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaahahaahahahahaaaha!!!

dumb.

Only problem is you can't sell the stock, you can only will it. So you can buy in but you can't sell it if they become worth more.

They never become worth more. But you do get voting rights. At least that is the way I understood it when I heard about it on the radio the other day.

ask cape to give you the market size of CDS's on packer stock.

his pork-fat-filled brain would a'splode.

U-Trashed-Prank-Victim-25-Drunk-Guy-Pic-25.jpg

Drunk-guy-funny-man-person-beer-bottles-passed-out-thumb.jpg

Bernie Brewer said:
They never become worth more. But you do get voting rights. At least that is the way I understood it when I heard about it on the radio the other day.

Not sure of voting rights but they do have a share holders party you get invited to. I'd love a share, I think any real GB fan would.

Back