Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But denied two legit touchdowns and a DPI in the endzone.
I'll admit the Pat's offense played like they've been playing of late, but the refs made too many huge errors to call this a fair fight...

I will not whine about the refs in today's Pats game lest I am somehow mistaken as one of the local SeaHacks or Ducks fans who unceasingly whine about the refs even when they are handed their game on a golden platter

banners are super neat
we took a collection, and would like to award you with this token of our appreciation for your dedicated and tiresomeless service to this thread

106cca193821c725af55108202bd61f7.jpeg

Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend Brittany Matthews says security moved her and Pat’s brother to a "safe place" at Gillette Stadium because New England fans were harassing them.

You are garbage people

Patrick Mahomes’ girlfriend Brittany Matthews says security moved her and Pat’s brother to a "safe place" at Gillette Stadium because New England fans were harassing them.

You are garbage people

She also inferred that Mahomes would likely win more Superbowls than Brady, so she was clearly high.

Lost 2 in a row to teams with winning records. Videotaping the next opponent with a 1-12 record. NE sounds desperate, again, like a broken record. Always something with Billacheat and the New England Cheatriots.

Can it just please not be called "spygate" or "spygate ii" or "spygate 2" or whatever? I'm really tired of people just affixing "-gate" as a suffix to describe something as a scandal. It's lazy.

Oh, by the way, did you hear about the price gouging scandal in the fence industry? It's called Gategate.

Back