Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9605.JPG

I don't think Kaepernick's... I'll say activism (because this thread doesn't need politics inserted into it) is the biggest hindrance to him being signed anymore. How many seasons has he sat out?

(that being said, apparently there are many teams who still feel like his activism alone is enough to keep him off their roster, or keep them from offering a contract for what he thinks he is worth)

I'll always remember how he made Clay Matthews and the wisconsin team look silly.

But due to his absence from the game, I think he is past being a viable starting NFL QB.

Oooooooooo. That stinnnnnnngs.

LOL

Sorry, my trash talk can be a little harsh. But no worries, the Patriots will only have to play the Giants twice this season. Once in October and then in the Superbowl. I'm sure the Patriots will have a great record this season even with those two losses:)

Looks like Auburn managed to not choke at the last minute. Wasn't there some guy who kept coming back every week to brag about Auburn's record and now they almost lost to some second-rate team?

I feel a little silly, but it sounds like Auburn should be more embarrassed for almost clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Pats fans, ultimately, should probably thank Gisele. Without her, the Goat might give a shti what he gets paid.... and that would mean a very different situation.

So, it makes sense to pass on, say, an extra $10 million dollars per season, because he'd have to give some of that away? :drunk:

Assuming this wasn't a joke, I'd say someone's reliable source is a moron...

The Spousal Unit and I just finished watching it via the magic of DVR.
Watching the detailed plays you realized it's a huge chess game when everything is working...

Cheers

Huh, apparently the NFL thinks there is more to the history of the NFL than just the years after the first "super bowl". Who would have thunk?

Defensive battle? ;)

Tons of rust being knocked off on both sides.
Every team doesn't start their season as ready as The New England Patriots! :D
And speaking of "ready"....

Untitled-1.jpg

Cheers!

I actually saw that game. A tragic loss of beer and pizza ;)

And I'm not sure what era this game would fit, but I'm pretty sure it involved leather helmets...

Any semi-competent pro offense could've torn that packers defense apart yesterday. The bears just didn't feel like fielding one.

Also, I know that this isn't where we regularly share stories of farm teams, but if you thought 4th and 31 was funny... :

Back