Obama Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker36

Reaction score
Just saw this on the news wire today. Some Kenyan company is making a special "President" beer.
President Lager
Start flaming about how the country is going to hell in a hand bag now, and he will take our guns now:cross:

Press: Mr. Obama want do you plan to do about crime in our country?
Obama: A lot (crowd cheers).............Because that's want Jesus wants(crowd cheers even louder)...................9/11 was bad (crowd goes hysterical)
Press: Mr. Obama what are your plans for cleaning up our environment?
Obama: 9/11 (crowd starts weeping with joy)
Press: Mr. Obama what about our traffic probelm?
Obama: 9...(crowd leans forward in anticipation) 11..(crowd jumps up cheering)

Stolen from Family Guy tonight. Good episode.

Press: Mr. Obama want do you plan to do about crime in our country?
Obama: A lot (crowd cheers).............Because that's want Jesus wants(crowd cheers even louder)...................9/11 was bad (crowd goes hysterical)
Press: Mr. Obama what are your plans for cleaning up our environment?
Obama: 9/11 (crowd starts weeping with joy)
Press: Mr. Obama what about our traffic probelm?
Obama: 9...(crowd leans forward in anticipation) 11..(crowd jumps up cheering)

Stolen from Family Guy tonight. Good episode.

I thought it was Guilliani originally?

i know Wynkoop was making Obamanator while he was still running for office. Woulda been cool if they distributed it.

I heard Bud was planning on making a Shwartz-Bud Light. Exactly the same as Original Bud Light but off the Shwartzbier style.

I kid, I kid!

Ommegang made Obamagang but said they weren't allowed to distribute it by that name so they called it Inaugural Ale...

Still one of my favorite labels (vadered from goodgreener in this thread)

audacityofhops.jpg

Opened my bottle of Avery's Ale to the Chief tonight. Which to my understanding has nothing to do with Obama, but was brewed to mark the leaving of Bush. While I suspect we are in a world of crap with Obama as president and could give a crap less about the election, Avery's Ale to the Chief is an really wonderful beer. Hope I can find the recipe someday.

Back