nother brewer living social deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff, I'm in the market for a starter kit so I'm probably going to jump on this.

This kit doesn't come with a bunch of unnecessary crap and it even comes with an extract kit to make a batch of nut brown ale.

Just pulled the trigger on this. BTW, adding the coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" drops the price another 25%, it ended up being <$50 total with the flat-rate shipping. Incredible deal, IMO:

https://t.co/qiYXfG7S02

I was really looking at getting a one gallon small batch kit to start off with... but man this deal is really smoking.. especially by adding the blackfriday deal... crazy.

hate to beg, but since two people already bought off my link it would be much appreciated if one last person would hook me up, thanks a ton

Awesome!

With the BLACKFRIDAY coupon code I got this for $49.99 shipped!

Two more fermenting buckets (I'll use the bottling bucket as a fermenter) and an air lock and an extract kit and a capper and 60 caps and a Auto-Siphon w/hose and a Bottle Brush and a bottling wand w/hose and PBW and Star San and a Getting Started DVD (aka beer coaster), plus a laminated step-by-step instruction sheet for brew day.

Buy this! If just not for the extra equipment that are worth having as a back up.

Back