Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I especially liked the Nyjer F bomb that he dropped that didn't get bleeped when she was trying to interview him. Let em f'ing enjoy the moment.

Awesome!!!

Old hat's still on.

This could be Uecker's last post season in broadcasting. It is certainly worth cherishing.

Play on 1st too close to call.

Anyway I guess from a brew crew fan I don't give a **** who wins. gotta play who's in front of you (but I still hold a cardinals grudge)

WOW.. what a game. I'm stunned. Carpenter....great job. Defense great game. Cards fans... congratulations... Cards haters... hard to not appreciate that performance.

I will apogize in advance to the phillies fans, but NOTHING makes me happier than to know that that cocky, arrogant SOB cliff lee will be watching my Rangers win the series from his effin' couch!

I had prior commitments to attend a Beer fest tonight... normally not a big deal, I love my Beer fests.... But it is the playoffs and the Tigers are playing. It was a beautiful night the bands were great, the beer was great. They had a TV with the game on but I had it recording at home so I was going to see it no matter what. What I did see was making me wonder though. When Verlander was pitching it seemed he knew it was a strike, the batter knew it was a strike, Fox tract knew it was a strike, even the guy's on base knew it was a a strike. The only one that didn't know was the umpire Welke. I alway's reserve judgement till I can actually pay more attention. Now that I've been able to catch up and see the game I wonder how much of the game was dictated by Welke. During a long season it is not a big deal, but these are the playoff's. This rain delay is going to change thing's even more. But it is still early so I hope they can get the game in. I guess in Texas they like the rain after that dry summer, but hate that it happened in the ALCS

Was at the game today in Milwaukee.. What an awesome game!!! Big win for the Brew Crew!!!

Oh yeah, my girlfriend won the 50/50 raffle today!!!

xsists said:
Was at the game today in Milwaukee.. What an awesome game!!! Big win for the Brew Crew!!!

Oh yeah, my girlfriend won the 50/50 raffle today!!!

Congrats. What an exciting game to see. The added money isn't bad either.

Anyone but have a huge baseball chubby after that Ranger game????? First walk-off grand slam in post season history! Thus team is so deep. I am sticking with my original prediction made in April! Rangers WILL win the World Series!!!

Back