• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not Mine, but pretty good deal?!?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these are really limited beers - the specialty versions of Dark Lord are hard to get (one day a year - you have to have your number called) and they go for $50 each. But seriously - I've had a hard time justifying $20 for a Bomber before let alone $50. If it were a real Auction, I could see this hitting $500 but this is just crazy.

best line in the description>

"Bottles are unopened but can be opened and drained before shipment at buyer’s request."

Here's $2500, oh and can you empty those for me before you ship?

There's not a beer worth that price, unless I know with 100% certainty that the beer would be the last beer I ever shortly before being dead. So since no one knows with 100% certainty no beer is worth that price.

I will sell someone 8 limiited bottles of my home brew for half that price... I will drink the brew first so there's no legality problems...

There's not a beer worth that price, unless I know with 100% certainty that the beer would be the last beer I ever shortly before being dead. So since no one knows with 100% certainty no beer is worth that price.

agreed, unless it gave me unlimited power

Back